How many of you ladies get regular pedicures?

I do go year-round. I get pedicures every 2 weeks in the summer, every 3 weeks in the winter. It's not so much about other people seeing my feet as it is about me feeling comfortable with myself.

I can't even remember the last time my toes weren't polished.

I actually do my own, so maybe it's not considered "getting" a pedi but "giving" me one instead! And yes, year round! Once a month two six weeks, depending on how much my feet/toes go through!

Every 2 weeks in the summer (about $35, I think, for french tip).

Once a month, if not less, in the winter.

I rationalize the price by doing my own nails (drug store press ons that everyone thinks are my real nails!). :sneaky:

Yeah, I think you'll get different answers based on where everyone lives and how much a pedicure is. I grew up in So Cal, so pedicures are as cheap as $10 so it's pretty common to get them done every week. When I moved to Baltimore, I was shocked to see a pedicure cost almost $40! I got a pedicure once there (only to learn it's no better than the $10 kind) and then waited to get my toes done whenever I'd fly back home to visit the family. Now I live in Northern CA, and pedicures here are $20, which forces me to get them done every 2-3 weeks.

I would get a mani/pedi every two weeks all year round. After moving from California I'm on the lookout for a great salon in Chicago. I'm very paranoid about new places. In the meantime I give myself a pedicure at home :yes:

I am trying not to spend as much on mani pedi, but I'll go for a pedi at least once a month now... or whenever I get sick of the color. Mani pedi at my local salon is $50. Not sure how much a pedi costs by itself-- probably $35?

Off but kinda on topic- I recently purchased a Diamancel file for myself and it's the bomb! I'll still go for my appointments once a month, but I'll probably feel less shame about my stiletto battered heels and balls of my footsies!

I give myself a pedi once a week. I know some people find it relaxing to get one at a salon, but I am so ticklish, I just don't think I could. I do a great job myself! I soak em, scrub em, pumice the heck out of em, lotion em, and paint my toenails. My routine looks as good if not better than my friends who let the pros do it.