How many of you ladies get regular pedicures?

Every 3 to 4 weeks year round - but then I live in Miami, where your feet are always out there!!!! and all my shoes are wide open!!!
Same! I go about once a month to get a French pedicure. I just touch it up at home in between pedis. I hate my feet when they're not nicely pedicured.

I stopped getting manicures unless my mom wants to pay for it, too expensive for the fact that they last less than a week (I'm too rough with my hands I guess).

Pedicures last a lot longer for me. I live in Hawaii (like Florida, warm weather!) and am always wearing open sandals or slippers. Need to have nicely pedicured toes!

I used to get one every month or so, but lately all I've been doing is making sure they're scrubbed and polished, my nails are short and clean. My feet get super dirty from wearing my flip flops all the time....:supacool:

I do mine myself every 2 weeks. I used to go get them done, along with my nails...but I've gotten too busy to go and spend 3 hours at the beauty shop during the week(The place I go to is only open Mon-Fri.). So, I just do them myself, usually on Friday nights while watching a movie lol.
I would much rather get facials every month, thats sooo much more relaxing and I can go on the weekends! lol

I used to do my pedis at home, but I have started getting them once a month, and manicures every other week.

In between pedis, I do try to take care of them at home. I just found a new plum-mint exfoliating scrub by Freeman. I love the way it smells, and it only cost $3! I also like the foot care line sold by H2O Plus...good stuff!

I have to reschedule my mani/pedi appt. I made for next Saturday though, found out I have to go into the office that day.....:crybaby:

I am just too ticklish. Always have been, so I resigned myself to a DIY pedicure lifestyle long ago.

Which turned out to be just as well, since now, even if I weren't ticklish, I couldn't. (Diabetic peripheral neuropathy) Nor would any reputable salon touch my fingers or toes, nor should they!

Usually only when I feel like pampering myself. I can't afford to do it every month, though I really wish I could!

good pedicures are very expensive in Mexico if I am not wrong. I like to get a spa pedicure at least once a month. I go to this place where there is asian guys and girls too. But I really like when I get my nails done by a male pedicurist, stronger hands I guess, I love when the massage my hands, arms, feet and legs, I always end up very relaxed :graucho:

id say once a month.. i too have gross feet and everytime i go for a pedi they ask me whens the last tiem u got one.. ( even though it was only a month before) im due for one todday even though i got one last week my feet just feel yucky