How far do you have to travel to visit the nearest LV boutique?

40 minutes of public transportation, 15 minute drive :smile: If it were within walking distance (my friend lives on Yonge street in Toronto...I heard an LV is only like 10 minutes walking distance away!) I'd be in trouble!
true true, actually..5 mins or less walking distance between the two on Bloor Street! I always go into both..lol

Hmmm..about 45 minutes away (25 miles--which is considered "far" in Hawaii). The boutique I shop at is at our major mall though and I am a shop-a-holic so I am there every week or every other week to shop for other things. I swing by LV all the time just to look though.

When I was in Oahu and we asked for directions to Hanauma Bay they said it was about a 20-30 minute drive, and we said oh thats close and they looked at us like no thats far. Living in LA I guess does that to you.

Work 1 hour away, LV 1 hour away, just getting to a freeway from my place is 15 min.

Four hours. One hour is on a horrible road which is nickhamed "death road" and then three hours on normal roads. Needless to say, I don't get there too often.

Too darn far!:cursing: Over a ten hour drive for me to the CLOSEST LV and Elux. doesn't ship to Aus. My SA is understanding and will at least do phone orders for me but sometimes it's hard to judge stuff sight unseen.:sad: