How far do you have to travel to visit the nearest LV boutique?

angelastoel

angela
O.G.
Oct 29, 2006
How far do you have to travel to visit the nearest LV boutique and do you think if you lived closer that you would buy LV more often?
I live very close to LV, I would be there in a 15 min. walk.
The problem about that is..... Everytime I have my salary I want to go to the LV store!!!!
So every month is a fight not to buy LV but just pay my rent and other bills and see what is left then :crybaby:

The nearest one to me is only a 20 minute drive away. We're saving for another house, so I've been very good. I only go in there when I know that there is something specific that I'm going to pick up.

I am spoiled (as other Bay area gals probably feel the are too). Less than 10 minutes away from Valley Fair, about 20 minutes away from Stanford and Stanford NM, about 50 minutes away from Union Square, SF NM and SF Bloomies. My record is hitting 3 stores in 1 day...lol

I am spoiled (as other Bay area gals probably feel the are too). Less than 10 minutes away from Valley Fair, about 20 minutes away from Stanford and Stanford NM, about 50 minutes away from Union Square, SF NM and SF Bloomies. My record is hitting 3 stores in 1 day...lol

Gosh, multiple stores.... I've just got a Saks (no service) and 1 LV boutique, each about 10 min away from my work, good for my morale, bad for my LV koala wallet :rolleyes:

Hmmm..about 45 minutes away (25 miles--which is considered "far" in Hawaii). The boutique I shop at is at our major mall though and I am a shop-a-holic so I am there every week or every other week to shop for other things. I swing by LV all the time just to look though.