How does the Loeffler Randall Matilde boot fit? Need sizing help.

My boots arrived today and I'm already wearing them! Omg! Loves them! I didn't order a size up.... And they r a tiny bit big on me in stockings so they will fit perfect with socks!!!
Sooo glad I didn't order a 39- they r super comfy, very happy!

^^Jill, I hope you don't mind my asking - do your feet run wide or narrow? I just ordered these in an 8. I normally wear a 7.5, occasionally an 8 (and my feet are pretty wide). They were the last pair and I was torn LOL. I am all the way in Manila and won't be able to return. I hope I did the right thing by sizing up.

^I dont have a narrow foot....more on the wider side and these ran big,IMHO.If u cant return,u can always sell them..They r HOT and HTF....
Personally,i would have gotten the smaller size......when u put them on,it feels like they will never fit your foot.....they seem narrow.But once your foot is in,there is LOADS of room.

^Ive been wearing mine NON STOP for 2 days.haydens pediatrician threatened to steal them from me too...LMAO.....they r super cute.
I have the DIOR Flat Cannage boots from last year which i LIVE in ..but they r getting REALLY worn out so i needed to replace myall time fave boots.Ive been looking EVERYWHERE.I bought CHANEL,PRADA and Choo boots...but these r WAY more comfy than the higher end designer ones i got.(except for my DIOR boots,If i could buy more of those..SIGH,...they r so hot and like slippers too!HEHE)

^I dont have a narrow foot....more on the wider side and these ran big,IMHO.If u cant return,u can always sell them..They r HOT and HTF....
Personally,i would have gotten the smaller size......when u put them on,it feels like they will never fit your foot.....they seem narrow.But once your foot is in,there is LOADS of room.

Thanks Jill! I'll try to see if I can still change my order before it ships. It's just sad that Elephant is only available in an 8 and that's the color I really want. It's a bit hard to sell boots in the Philippines since we don't have boot weather LOL but am going back to NY in a couple of months and want new boots for them. I wear a 37.5 in Prada and they fit well. I don't really wear thick socks - I'm normally happy with trouser socks or tights.