The Glass Slipper

How does the Loeffler Randall Matilde boot fit? Need sizing help.

effinhaute Posted By effinhaute Posted Jan 13, 2008

1. Does anyone know if the snakeskin matilde fit exactly the same in sizing as the leather ones?

2. #122 Mar 8, 2010
    Last edited: Mar 8, 2010
    Just wanted to share my new black matildes from Revolve (:heart: Revolve!). A little bit gapey with tights but perfect with skinny jeans. Hard to get a boot that you can wear both ways and I think these are pretty good. Also I'm only 5ft2" in case any one was wondering about the shaft height. Great boots - try to get them on sale :yes:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

3. I got my black ones on sale(discount code) at Revolve too...love them!!!!!!
    Thanks for posting pics:flowers:...(now I don't have to..lol.)there were a few that were curious of the height..:smile:

4. I have both & the sizing is the same HTH

5. Please post pics...I wanna see :yes::woohoo:

Apart from the height, someone asked me about the circumference - I got 14" around the top of the boot in case anyone wants to know and the thickest part of my calves is 13-13.25" (well I've done all the measurements thought I may as well share :biggrin:)

6. Ladies!!! HELP!

I just won an auction for patent camel matildes for $140!!!

I bid on the 6.5...

I hope they won't be too small!?!?! EEEEEKKK!!!

I'll tell you what sizes I wear:

For uggs I wear a size 5
    For Louboutins I wear a 37.5 in the boots
    For Louboutin heels I wear a 37 in the VP's but I could fit a 36.5 in simples.

The ones I got for $140 are used, so probably stretched out.

I wear a size 6 in aldo heels as well and I wear a 6.5 in Steve Madden.

I believe my US size is a 6.5...so I ebayed 6.5

Do you think that will be okay? I hope they aren't too small.

I ordered a 6.5 in a pair of Report signature boots and those were too big....and I just fit size 6 Sam Edelman Zoe boots.

Anyone!?

7. Uh oh. I wear super duper thick towel socks constantly. I still manage to squeeze my towel socks into my Louboutin boots though so hopefully I'm okay. Worst case scenario I wear thin socks and have them stretched.

I've been eyeing these boots for 3 years, never got around to buying them.

So happy I got a pair for $140 on eBay :smile: :smile:

8. You look adorable! That's a great outfit. And wow, they fit you so differently than they fit me! :weird: My calves are substantial, though not huge, and let me tell you, no way on earth would I even be able to cram leggings into there! The Matildes are strictly a tights-only boot for me.

9. I have the Matildes in both the brown and the black. I had them in snakeskin too, but returned them. I got the black in 6 (I wear between a 5.5 and 6). I tried them on in 5.5 and 6, and the 5.5 were too tight.
    With the brown, I got them in 6.5 knowing that I tend to wear thick tights with them. I've found that with the 6s, the shaft was too tight for a lot of my skinny jeans, and it took about a year for the 6s to stretch to a comfortable size. With the 6.5, I could squeeze in my skinnies and i didn't have to stretch them at all. I own four pairs of LRs and they are definitely on the narrow side. So I would say sizing up .5 to 1 full size in the Matildes is not a bad idea. Just don't undersize!

With the snakeskin... that was odd. I ordered a 6, and fully couldn't fit into them. They fit like size 5s. I think it may have to do with the leather on those; they just didn't stretch as much as the regular nonembossed Matildes.

10. have to size up 1/2 size

11. Bumping this thread... anyone still wearing theirs? I got totally obsessed with ankle boots and have been neglecting my knee-high boots, but I'm moving somewhere very cold and will probably need knee-high boots again! Thinking of getting a pair of these as I wanted them a long time ago but never took the plunge... Considering cuoio or grey.

12. I have 4 pairs of the Loeffler Randall Matilde Boot in various colors. I think they fit true to size. I wear a 38.5 and they are all consistently a 8.5. I found they do not stretch much and are comfortable so I would get your true size. I hope this helps!

13. Just purchased my Matildes (Tortora) from Endless.com. They are on sale for ~ $360.00. I have waited for my size to go on sale for so long! I am a 7.5 and purchased the 8. They are returnable so I thought I'd take a chance especially since my true size is sold out. Ill post my experience! :biggrin:

14. There are several colors of the matilde on sale for $300 at amazon right now. Use code 2012FALL for another $50 off (expires 9/20)

I just had to share this deal. They're still selling for full price elsewhere!