How do you store your juicy charms/jewelry?

I kept my JC Starter charm bracelet in it's original box - it was pointless because I'm pretty sure that JC bracelets are gold-plated and the gold rubbed off within a few months. JC bracelets are cheap... but cute... but cheap.

I'd like to share how I store mine... the ones I like to used from time to time, I hang them in this organizer for easy access (and adore them each time I passing by the door).

Attachments

• store1.jpg
    store1.jpg
    148.2 KB · Views: 674
  • store2.jpg
    store2.jpg
    182.8 KB · Views: 662
The others still in their org. boxes but I printed their images and cut into little circles, using removable tape pasted on the boxes for easy viewing ;)

Attachments

• store3.jpg
    store3.jpg
    179.1 KB · Views: 712
  • store4.jpg
    store4.jpg
    190.3 KB · Views: 695
I keep the boxes stored in my closet with my packaging stuff.

But I hang the charms on a little spiral tree I found at Icing by claires. (they sell them at claires too).

I know its terrible but i usually just leave them on my desk top. On the weekend when I get around to cleaning, I will put them back into their original packaging. But then the week resumes, and, the jewelry pieces get stored back on the counter again :P

I love the Shoes Under™ Shoe Storage Organizer for storing empty boxes (upside down to see the labels). I like to use a 20% off coupon at Bed,Bath & Beyond for the "As Seen on TV"
storage: http://www.bedbathandbeyond.com/product.asp?SKU=16487465&RN=302&

I purchased a 50 Compartment Full Size Tray Liner and found that while a little snug it works well will smaller charms (candy cane, cherries, etc.). Larger charms (Bubblegum machine,sewing machine etc.) I stand up. Normally, I use the 32 Compartment Full Size Tray liner. I use the same jewelry organizer as Coachadd1ct. 10 drawers x 32 compartment tray=320 charms, not a bad deal!! Next time I'll buy more of the 50 compartment trays so that I can store 500 charms!!:yahoo:

Last edited: