How do you store your juicy charms/jewelry?

Here are the newest pics of my charm storage. I had four of the smaller charm shadowboxes (12x16) but outgrew them. I just bought a 18x24in and have the two smaller ones in use at the moment. I'm hoping to buy another large one and house my collection in just two larger ones eventually.

Using GLL as my inspiration they are grouped by themes:biggrin:

I'll start with the largest box then the smaller ones.

Top row~ Floral/garden theme and musical instruments (yes I know these have nothing to do with each other but was working with the space I had:P).

Second Row~ Travel theme

Third row~ mechanical/"motorized" charms

Fourth row~ A few of my "rare" and some of my just plain favorite charms.

Fifth row~ alcoholic drinks

Sixth Row~ Sweets

Seventh row~ Fruit and non-alcoholic drinks

Bottom row~ Foods/veggies

Attachments

• new charm storage 027.JPG
    new charm storage 027.JPG
    99.2 KB · Views: 838
  • new charm storage 028.JPG
    new charm storage 028.JPG
    108.4 KB · Views: 956
  • new charm storage 033.JPG
    new charm storage 033.JPG
    88.6 KB · Views: 797
  • new charm storage 011.JPG
    new charm storage 011.JPG
    76.8 KB · Views: 775
  • new charm storage 004.JPG
    new charm storage 004.JPG
    109.4 KB · Views: 1,079
and my two smaller shadowboxes

One is for Animals on the top section and Limited Edition on the bottom and the second has my "love" themed charms on the top section and the bottom section is for charms that don't really fit into any given larger theme.

Attachments

• new charm storage 025.JPG
    new charm storage 025.JPG
    131 KB · Views: 803
  • new charm storage 024.JPG
    new charm storage 024.JPG
    108.9 KB · Views: 741
  • new charm storage 021.JPG
    new charm storage 021.JPG
    131.3 KB · Views: 1,051
  • new charm storage 015.JPG
    new charm storage 015.JPG
    113.9 KB · Views: 907
TaterTot, your shadowboxes are wonderful. I could spend all day just looking at all the charms. I love your Snowflake Series. Everything looks awesome. Thanks for sharing.

Thank you so much ladies! I'll admit I have a ton of fun changing the themes and moving them around. I've been getting much more into charms and out of bags it seems. Sweetwon has some great shadowboxes too :smile:

Liz I bought it at Michael's a local, but national craft store chain. They called them "collection boxes" because of the hinged door with magnetic closure, not really sure what the difference from the regular shadowboxes is. They have them at Hobby Lobby also and keep them on sale there too in case that store might be local for you.

It was originally 49.99 then 40% off (they always have 40% running it seems) and then I had a 10$ off coupon so it was a great price. I bought the smaller ones at TJ Maxx for 12.99 a piece I think.

tater, I noticed that you have three engagement ring charms...I know that one is the lilac stone one, was the engagement charm reissued, is that why there's two?

Love you boxes too!!!

Thanks Kitty:flowers:

I have the Limited Edition Niemans Lilac ring, the newer release engagement ring, and the original engagement ring in order of the photo:smile:

Thanks so much Doll and Froggie:heart:! I can't tell you how much fun I'm having looking at them and being able to play with them:biggrin:

Here are the updated pics now that I have only the two. I was trying to wait for my next batch of charms to come in but couldn't hold out any longer:P

First box is organized from top to bottom

random animals

fish/aquatic animals them "birds" (describes everything from the Rooster to Blue Rubber Duckie so it's used loosely).

Insects then dogs

Hearts/love charms

Limited Edition row 1

Limited Edition row 2

"garden" charms, everything from the Gnome to flowers, Pinecone, etc..

"Electric" then Musical charms

Attachments

• new shadow boxes 002.JPG
    new shadow boxes 002.JPG
    97.3 KB · Views: 885
  • new shadow boxes 003.JPG
    new shadow boxes 003.JPG
    122.7 KB · Views: 822
and box number two organized by top row down

"Random" charms that didn't really fit into one category completely so they all hang out together.

A few of my favorite charms

"Travel" themed charms

Alcoholic or Tropical drinks

Sweets

Fruits and non-booze related drinks

and finally Foods and Veggies

Thanks so much for letting me share. It really has been a blast getting them all out of their boxes and seeing them up close again.

Attachments

• new shadow boxes 006.JPG
    new shadow boxes 006.JPG
    98.6 KB · Views: 864
  • new shadow boxes 007.JPG
    new shadow boxes 007.JPG
    108.6 KB · Views: 729