How do you gals afford so many LV bags and wallets ?!?!?!

Status
Not open for further replies.
LOL. No, in all seriousness, I do not make mucho bucks, nor does my BF buy me LV. I save. I also don't go out to bars 3 times a week and spend $200 a night, like some of my friends do. So right there, so they could have a nice LV instead of a headache on Saturday morning. LOL.

Very true... it all comes down to how you choose to spend the money you do have. :jammin:

Hehe...I tried to sell my BF for an LV....that didn't work too good, then I couldn't even sell him for a beer afterwards to soothe my sadness :P

however, I have been able to accumulate so many LV's because I've bought most of my mine lovingly used. I usually buy them from a reputable seller or do trades with friends. As much fun as it is to own brand new, I'd rather get 2 or 3 lovingly used, then one brand new.

But trust me, if I could find the right "corner" i'd be buying brand new every week!

I pimp and sell drugs mainly, but I also deal in human organs on the side..
j/k :smile:

So far it has been random stuff that have enabled me to purchase luxury goodies, but I'm currently in the market for a job, so hopefully I'll get a job or two in not so long. I've never really worked for anything before, so I'm looking forward to actually know that "this bag *I* worked THIS much to be able to afford".

Status
Not open for further replies.