How do you gals afford so many LV bags and wallets ?!?!?!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hi ! I am new to this forum but I've admired LV bags for many years.

I bought my first LV (Speedy 30) about 4 years ago after getting a bonus at work. I bought my second LV (Cabas Mezzo) about 1 year ago after getting an extra paycheck for a side project I worked on. As you can see, I can't afford to buy an LV bag unless I get an income other than my regular paycheck.

I see that there are soooooo many of you who own not just 1, not just 2 but MULTIPLE LV bags and wallets.

You guys must make mucho bucks !!! Lucky you !!!

2. I find hooking it on the corner works best for me. :nuts:

3. lmao! :roflmfao:

4. I can't believe we've never met! Are you sure you don't work on the same corner as I do?

5. Well, there was a gorgeous woman standing out there this morning with a text book. :p

6. LMFAO!

7. I sell my soul to the devil..

8. I sleep with my BF:p ;)

9. Too funny....Merika, congratz on the book from your hubby! :yahoo:

10. I tried that (but DH, not BF) and it didn't work. I am still looking for a sugar daddy!

11. LOL. No, in all seriousness, I do not make mucho bucks, nor does my BF buy me LV. I save. I also don't go out to bars 3 times a week and spend $200 a night, like some of my friends do. So right there, so they could have a nice LV instead of a headache on Saturday morning. LOL.

12. Ohhhh I like it! :yes:

13. Hey me too:nuts:...................................:roflmfao: :roflmfao: :roflmfao:

It is a tad personal to ask such a question don't you think...for example if you smoke crack I am not going to ask you how you support your crack habit...it is politically incorrect to ask imo...

14. Marry a rich man...OR...work hard, get promoted and SAVE!!!! HA!:cutesy: :devil:

15. :roflmfao:

Don't forget the occasional drug trafficking!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.