How are your Swift Bags aging?

I do this silly thing.......I don't use the raincoats that come with the bags....instead, in the zip pocket of each bag I keep a men's Hermes cotton handkerchief. I use it to wipe the bag down if it gets any liquid on it at all. It works like a dream!!!!

Reactions: peonies13
Although I try to baby my swift kelly it looks like it's going to get her "expression lines" unavoidably pretty soon and will look all broken in but...:shrugs:I love her and the way swift feels~ All the scratches I was able to rub off so far but they show up very easily.

*bump*

(^(oo)^)v

this little piggy's got swift on the brain, wanted to see if anyone can chime in on how swift holds up after a couple of years or more!

ok, my orange birkin is older now, and actually holding up very nicely. it's a 30, no problem with scratches so far, and not too slouchy (though I have not laden it with heavy things). as we've noticed from other discussions, darker colors age better (show less corner wear, etc), but swift has done great even caught in the rain a couple times. and the tragedy when a waiter spilled olive oil all over the back of bag! I raced off to H and kind Claude cleaned it quite well. (I don't scrutinize looking for the stain as that would make me sad, so it's probably still there, but doesn't jump out at me). I'm please with Swift so far, year 2.

ok, my orange birkin is older now, and actually holding up very nicely. it's a 30, no problem with scratches so far, and not too slouchy (though I have not laden it with heavy things). as we've noticed from other discussions, darker colors age better (show less corner wear, etc), but swift has done great even caught in the rain a couple times. and the tragedy when a waiter spilled olive oil all over the back of bag! I raced off to H and kind Claude cleaned it quite well. (I don't scrutinize looking for the stain as that would make me sad, so it's probably still there, but doesn't jump out at me). I'm please with Swift so far, year 2.

:faint::faint::faint:

i'm so glad your bag is still ok!!!!!!!!!!!! omg i think i would have gone into shock . . . (*(oo)*)

thanks for sharing your experience!

LOVE SWIFT!! I have 30 Orange and 35 White(!) Birkins, and 30 Pink Lindy coming tomorrow! Swift absorbs color so well, my orange is a great pop of color and white is a very bright white! They are all new so don't know how they wear, but I'm very casual so don't mind them being slouchy and show some personalities!

LOVE SWIFT!! I have 30 Orange and 35 White(!) Birkins, and 30 Pink Lindy coming tomorrow! Swift absorbs color so well, my orange is a great pop of color and white is a very bright white! They are all new so don't know how they wear, but I'm very casual so don't mind them being slouchy and show some personalities!

WOw! White with GHW!! It's gorgeous! I want to see! :nuts: :love:

WOw! White with GHW!! It's gorgeous! I want to see! :nuts: :love:

There you go!

IMG_2969.jpg

I recently bought a 25cm swift birkin so I can't tell you how it ages in that size yet.

However, I have a 35cm Rouge H swift birkin bought in 2007. It has become super floopy (which I like) - I haven't entered the 'rigide' phase of life yet :lol:
There are slight dings, they can be rubbed out. I have used her on several flights, just smooshing her under the seat in front of me.

I am curious how she will look after a Spa. Has anyone taken their swift bags to be spa'ed?

Reactions: lovejoysunshine