Hermes Repair/Refurbish policy - Official Spa Thread

Can this be fixed by the Hermes spa - it is Courchevel leather. I am more concerned with the area above the corner? Thank you!
Is the colour Gold or Naturel? Hard to tell. Either way, yes, Hermès should be able to at least mask (clean up and re-paint/dye) the scuffed area on this bag. They will not, however, be able to add texture back to the part of the leather grain that has been rubbed away. The stitching can be cleaned and the resin can be fixed too! These are all very common repairs, so they should not be difficult for Spa. ;)

Has anyone ever had any issues with H spa? I have a vintage piece I purchased secondhand that could really use a service. I've had it authenticated by bababebi, but I'm still so worried something will happen. I believe the bag is pretty rare... I still haven't really found a specific name for the design. Most searches come up with a generic name ("H turnlock hobo").

I've read previous threads about H refusing to service the bag, or even keeping the bag (if it was sent to Paris) when deemed as a counterfeit item by their artisans. Just wondering if anyone else had experienced issues when getting their bag serviced.

Below is the model I have, in clemence leather. 1000000476.png

Has anyone ever had any issues with H spa? I have a vintage piece I purchased secondhand that could really use a service. I've had it authenticated by bababebi, but I'm still so worried something will happen. I believe the bag is pretty rare... I still haven't really found a specific name for the design. Most searches come up with a generic name ("H turnlock hobo").

I've read previous threads about H refusing to service the bag, or even keeping the bag (if it was sent to Paris) when deemed as a counterfeit item by their artisans. Just wondering if anyone else had experienced issues when getting their bag serviced.

Below is the model I have, in clemence leather. View attachment 5995348

I've sent my discontinued vintage bag in for spa (Constance 29) and they've accepted it with no issues. I wouldn't worry too much since you've had it authenticated.

Reactions: Hikar1
it's always wise to be cautious
but try to be objective
how old do you think it is
do you think that counterfeiting would have bernnas prevalent then
is a kind of bag that would be worth faking
what would be the market
These are very good points. The stamp says the bag is from 1995, so not that long ago at all. I just found it so odd I couldn't find much or any information about it on the internet except for other bags that were previously sold.

Also, the last time I sent a bag to the spa, it was a Trim II from the early 90s. My SA didn't even know that it was an H bag. I think I'm overthinking it. I'll report back with news and pictures of there's anything worth updating.

Thanks again!

These are very good points. The stamp says the bag is from 1995, so not that long ago at all. I just found it so odd I couldn't find much or any information about it on the internet except for other bags that were previously sold.

Also, the last time I sent a bag to the spa, it was a Trim II from the early 90s. My SA didn't even know that it was an H bag. I think I'm overthinking it. I'll report back with news and pictures of there's anything worth updating.

Thanks again!

I agree with you.

My birkin just came back from the hermes spa! They’ve managed to touch up the corners and restitched the side top gussets beautifully. Only thing they couldn’t quite completely remove were the stains on the corners

Took about 2.5 months from the day I brought it back into the boutique.

Attachments

• 8c8adc73-3806-4c24-93a1-66a10ead702f.jpeg
    8c8adc73-3806-4c24-93a1-66a10ead702f.jpeg
    286 KB · Views: 33
  • IMG_2177.jpeg
    IMG_2177.jpeg
    285.4 KB · Views: 33
  • IMG_2182.jpeg
    IMG_2182.jpeg
    220.5 KB · Views: 33
  • IMG_2183.jpeg
    IMG_2183.jpeg