all kinds of leggings and j brand jeans
mason pearson hairbrush..a must for all day everyday
chanel, and vera wang parfum
wholefoods..can't get enough of organics and high quality products
pantene shampoo, decleor and pola skin products..la mer body cream

Japanese Global knives for cooking
Guerlain perfume and eaus de cologne
Neal's Yard organic body products
Breitling watches ( you can fly a plane with one of these!)
Rigby and Peller underwear

After Hermes,

Most things from Bottega Veneta and Loro Piana
Smythson stationary
Mont Blanc pens
L'artisan du Chocolat/Sprungli chocolate
Chanel ballerinas
24 carat gold jewellery - I adore the colour
Louboutin Mary Janes
Manolo strappies
Skincare - loving Jan Marini and Revive at the month
LV sunglasses
Good quality cheese
Old Ottoman art/gold calligraphy
Anything with little butterflies on it
TPF!
And forget about material stuff, I love my parents and little sister over and above all...

Black and white furniture, cashmere sweaters, wool dressed pants, silver and black dressed shoes, lampe de berger, humor in my life, having a blast, Laguiole cuttlery, lalique accessories, scented candles in my bedroom, Kartell designs, lots of orchids!

I adore this thread!

My current obsessions:
1.) Kelly Wearstler - love her crazy outfits and her don't-give-a-toss attitude. Got her limited edition Domicilus Decoratus book on Amazon.

2.) Limoges china from Harlequin in robin's egg blue with platinum trim

3.) James Nares paintings

4.) Make-up (or 'slap' as my UK husband calls it) - Cle de Peau stick concealer is the BEST out of the 237 concealers I've tried. I have a sad concealer fetish, my therapist should know about this! For foundations, Chantecaille and Laura Mercier rock. NARS lipstick in Flamenco and Chantecaille lipgloss in Bellini which is the dreamiest gold-coral colour for a tan

5.) Eyelash extensions - 1 hour, every 3 weeks = long and fluttery showgirl eyelashes and looking done in the mornings even before you wash your face. They're great for those lazy weekend morning shags!

6.) T-shirts from James Perse, American Apparel, Ed Hardy and Splendid

7.) Jeans from J Brand, Citizens, J & Co and Earnest Sewn

8.) Evening gear - Dolce & Gabbana for corset dresses, tailor-made lace cheongsams from HK in jewel tones, YSL pencil skirts, Balenciaga everything, Lanvin silk dresses, Donna Karan slinky jersey and Valentino for seriously sexy black lace dresses and flaming red gowns

9.) Unctuous baked Bone Marrow with Roasted Potato Slices on top, french bistro-style

10.) Art Deco jewellery - especially my antique carved jade and onyx earrings, turquoise and diamond chandeliers, coral onyx and diamond chandeliers and Asscher-cut diamond studs

And most importantly, my beautiful, priceless and maddeningly happy 7-month old baby!
finnhand.jpg

-Jewellery, white gold and diamonds
-Chanel nail polish, foundation and eye shadow, also love Lumene, Lancaster and Ysl in make-up
-Scarves
-Vintage jewellery, bags and scarves
-Miss Dior Cherié (other perfumes from H)
-Cheese
-Black leather shoes
-I do like those soft Ralph Lauren tees but I can live with any t-shirt that looks good

I adore this thread!

My current obsessions:
1.) Kelly Wearstler - love her crazy outfits and her don't-give-a-toss attitude. Got her limited edition Domicilus Decoratus book on Amazon.

2.) Limoges china from Harlequin in robin's egg blue with platinum trim

3.) James Nares paintings

4.) Make-up (or 'slap' as my UK husband calls it) - Cle de Peau stick concealer is the BEST out of the 237 concealers I've tried. I have a sad concealer fetish, my therapist should know about this! For foundations, Chantecaille and Laura Mercier rock. NARS lipstick in Flamenco and Chantecaille lipgloss in Bellini which is the dreamiest gold-coral colour for a tan

5.) Eyelash extensions - 1 hour, every 3 weeks = long and fluttery showgirl eyelashes and looking done in the mornings even before you wash your face. They're great for those lazy weekend morning shags!

6.) T-shirts from James Perse, American Apparel, Ed Hardy and Splendid

7.) Jeans from J Brand, Citizens, J & Co and Earnest Sewn

8.) Evening gear - Dolce & Gabbana for corset dresses, tailor-made lace cheongsams from HK in jewel tones, YSL pencil skirts, Balenciaga everything, Lanvin silk dresses, Donna Karan slinky jersey and Valentino for seriously sexy black lace dresses and flaming red gowns

9.) Unctuous baked Bone Marrow with Roasted Potato Slices on top, french bistro-style

10.) Art Deco jewellery - especially my antique carved jade and onyx earrings, turquoise and diamond chandeliers, coral onyx and diamond chandeliers and Asscher-cut diamond studs

And most importantly, my beautiful, priceless and maddeningly happy 7-month old baby!
View attachment 290480

Peripod -

My google is working on overdrive! I also like Kelly Wearstler designs. I looked at James Nares site and his paintings look amazing. So colorful and simple. I have been looking for a good concealer and will check out Cle de Peau ....do you know where they sell it in NY?

I have to add the tried and true Maybelline mascara in the pink tube
Neutrogena skin care products (great moisturizer), Lancome bronzer...
If I have the above, I'm fine to walk out the door and look aleast a bit presentable.

i totally forgot my main obsession: diet coke!

and chanel flats, max factor clear mascara (for setting eyebrows- they used to make a specific product for it but discontinued it?), cheesecake factory and french fries (how i would kill for a french fry right now)

French fries :drool:

There's a place near school that makes mouthwatering curly fries. I've been exercising an inordinate amount of self control and tried to avoid walking across campus on paths that go near it...

favorhermes - they sell it at Bergdorf. It's truly amazing. Highly pigmented but lightweight. But it's also truly expensive! Do let me know if you like it. It's a best seller here in Asia.