Hermes lovers favorite things?

These are a few of my favorite things.

going to rock concerts (hot water music, January 19!)
traveling
tattoos
piercings
working out
good wine
good beer
paige premium denim jeans
stone crab claws (in season now, woohoo!)
cats!
books, books and more books
chick fil a
peanut butter
michael stars tops
cute boobie tops from urban outfitters :graucho:

Not your typical Hermes fan, I guess ;)

I :heart: Wholefoods. A new one near me just opened up. It's about the size of a Costco warehouse! Super fancy. I'm really into cooking and love to browse & spend hours in upscale supermarkets.

I also La Prarie. Their Caviar cream just smells heavenly and I actually feel "loved" and "pampered" when I rub it on my face!

This thread was a great idea!
Things that I love…There are so many things!
Well I love to cook so…
Mauviel Copper
Cook Books Some for pictures some for the actual recipes (like the French Laundry Cookbook beautiful but tobacco custard in eggshells? Ina Garten Barefoot in Paris and Nigella Lawson for easy recipes)
Marcella Hazen, Anna Del Conte and any Lebanese or Persian cookbook
Any funky gadget from Dehillerin
I am a product junky so…
La Mer the gel cream is great
Cetaphil Body cream can’t live without it
Molton Brown Body wash the scents are great
Marvis toothpaste my favorite is Paradise Fruit or Aquatic mint
Les Bains Du Marais Body oils
Ahava hand cream
Suki face cream
Sundari Body scrub
Z. Bigatii Lip Pout
Sorry this list was so long had to cut myself off…
And of course my beloved Australian Shepard can’t forget him!:love::love:

soooo much to list. Really anything that makes me feel good (or naughty)

1. the baby in my stomach
2. fur and cashmere
3. Chopard
4. diamonds
5. ORANGE ORANGE ORANGE
6. recently fell in love w/Prada/MiuMiu
7. LV luggage
8. good music
9. unique/sexy/comfy shoes
10. clothes that make me feel luxurious and comfy

Julide, you need to take a look at "The Advanced Professional Pastry Chef". Great pictorials on technique. I have both of Thomas Keller's cookbooks and enjoy them. You should look at Jean-Georges Vongerichten's books as well. Some of his recipes are divine in their simplicity, but the results were amazing! And you must have a lot of patience to own copper pots!!!!

Julide, you need to take a look at "The Advanced Professional Pastry Chef". Great pictorials on technique. I have both of Thomas Keller's cookbooks and enjoy them. You should look at Jean-Georges Vongerichten's books as well. Some of his recipes are divine in their simplicity, but the results were amazing! And you must have a lot of patience to own copper pots!!!!

LOL! My Sister who used to be a pastry chef has that book:amazed: I will have to take a closer lokk next time! I will be looking up Vongerichten's book tonight! thank you:tup: And as for the copper pots, patience no, but for the love of them I do it!:love:;)

Hermesgroupie
I have one of his books just checked simple to spectacular I love that book! Do you have it as well?
Jean-Georges? I can't check the title right now. The book is at another house. But what I love about his recipes is that they taste just as good when made at home. Some recipes by celeb chefs just don't carry over when done outside of a professional kitchen, KWIM? The average person just doesn't have access to the quality products the chefs do. Once I tried to copy an Alain Ducasse recipe......oh forget it!!!!!

i love this thread!
--Hermes and Bottega Veneta! occasionally Chanel and LV (they make the best flats and sneakers)
--scarves and wraps-i almost never leave my house without one even in the summer time.
--cashmere, anything cashmere: wraps, sweaters, gloves, hats, you name it i love it!
--jeans: i own over 30 pairs of them. sick. i know.
--asian soap opera.
--sushi, korean food and chinese food! yummy..
--cars. i love BMW.
--every girl loves diamonds, right?
--costco, need i say more?
--Tyson's Corner and Tyson's Galleria.
--high heels, i love heels although i should wear flats more often.
--healthy eating; this has to do with my expertise. i eat fruits everyday-at least 3-4 kinds too. watermelon is my favorite!
--golden retrievers and pomeranians
--burberry trench coats coz they are timeless.
--classical music!
--tPF-was going through major withdraw when it was down.

last and the one i treasure the most: my newborn son!:heart::heart:

Great thread!!

1) Good food (doesn't have to be fancy but I do like a classical French meal)
2) Cheeses (artisanal, obscure...)
3) Stationery (am into G. Lalo right now) Must have pretty stationery to write thank-you notes to my SAs
4) Diamonds (I don't have many but I like the ones I have)
5) Manolo Blahnik (He is the master of a well-balanced shoe that is more comfortable than it looks)
6) One pair of Louboutins, "Miss Titck"--best all-purpose shoe, ever
7) My $9.99 stretch scoop neck Target T-shirts (Merona brand) that I wear almost every day, including to work ($7.99 on sale)
8) Black fitted Chanel jacket
9) J. Crew cafe capris and matchstick jeans
10) Laduree macarons
11) Nice, high-thread count, 100% cotton bedding

Jean-Georges? I can't check the title right now. The book is at another house. But what I love about his recipes is that they taste just as good when made at home. Some recipes by celeb chefs just don't carry over when done outside of a professional kitchen, KWIM? The average person just doesn't have access to the quality products the chefs do. Once I tried to copy an Alain Ducasse recipe......oh forget it!!!!!

I just check the advanced pastry checf Vol. 2 is by Friberg? The Books by Jean-georges is Asian Flavors of Jean-Georges, Sweet Spot : Asian-Inspired Desserts, Jean-Georges : Cooking at Home with a Four-Star Chef, Simple to Spectacular : How to Take One Basic Recipe to Four Levels of Sophistication, and Simple Cuisine : Easy Recipes for Four-Star Food. (KWIM??):confused1: I'm sorry don't understand I just got my computer a couple of months ago so not familiar with all terms yet:shame: