Hermes locations in NJ

Update: Went to Short Hills this morning and got there before opening....and still had to wait for about 30 minutes and I was the second one on line. Had I known that while appointments weren't necessary and it was still an option to make one, I would have made an appointment. But once I was in, I was introduced to an SA named Sarah and she was absolutely amazing. I purchased a pair of Orans in Gold and a Bastia in Etoupe - both what I believe to be excellent first purchases :smile: I will definitely be back to shop with Sarah next month...or before that because now I think I'm officially bitten by the H bug. :biggrin:
I'm waiting for the American Dream to open? any updates?

Zero clue. They just pushed back a ton of store and attraction openings, so not sure where Hermes falls within those push backs. A ton of stores are already open but only your typical mall stores (Bath & Body Works, Victoria’s Secret, etc.).

Zero clue. They just pushed back a ton of store and attraction openings, so not sure where Hermes falls within those push backs. A ton of stores are already open but only your typical mall stores (Bath & Body Works, Victoria’s Secret, etc.).
Hi, how's your experience with sarah so far? was she willing to help you find goodies? do transfers? i'm planning on going tomorrow. i read online that sarah has a lot of clients. I wonder if that would make purchase ratios going up to obtain a quota bag (bs/ks)

Hi, how's your experience with sarah so far? was she willing to help you find goodies? do transfers? i'm planning on going tomorrow. i read online that sarah has a lot of clients. I wonder if that would make purchase ratios going up to obtain a quota bag (bs/ks)

Hi! Honestly, she is fantastic. I texted her to thank her after I got home that evening and she replied letting me know to please let her know if I have my eye anything, if I see anything I'd like on the website , and she would be happy to help me obtain the item. I actually text her last night with requests for a Evelyne TPM and Picotin 18 and she got back to me immediately saying to let me know as soon as my color/hardware preferences were in. I also let her know I may not be able to make it to the store again until August and she said she is happy to work with me virtually in the meantime. She was the complete opposite of what I read/heard about her and think she is so sweet! LMK if you have any other questions and how it goes for you tomorrow!

They may be allowing walk-ins on weekends only. I was able to walk in last Saturday. Short Hills has gotten rid of the appointment requirement, but still allow for appointments to be made. Walk-ins are allowed but will have to wait if there is someone with an appointment.

To clarify, Riverside allowed the walk-in last weekend, I was just also giving the situation at Short Hills as well!

They may be allowing walk-ins on weekends only. I was able to walk in last Saturday. Short Hills has gotten rid of the appointment requirement, but still allow for appointments to be made. Walk-ins are allowed but will have to wait if there is someone with an appointment.

Anyone have bad experience in the riverside store? I recently went in and it was my first trip. The SA was weird and kind of stuck up and she was ok until I said no to buying a ring for $9k (which I would have bought if she was nice to me) but I didn’t because I really wanted to like the SA before I make a purchase that large and the moment I refused and she just turned cold. I didn’t even have a profile set up so when I told her I would like to set up mine she said “if that’s what you wish to do” very smugly. I asked if she had an Evelyn in a size and she said she had “no stock” which I know is code speak for you don’t deserve it . Is Evelyn also a quota bag?

Anyone have bad experience in the riverside store? I recently went in and it was my first trip. The SA was weird and kind of stuck up and she was ok until I said no to buying a ring for $9k (which I would have bought if she was nice to me) but I didn’t because I really wanted to like the SA before I make a purchase that large and the moment I refused and she just turned cold. I didn’t even have a profile set up so when I told her I would like to set up mine she said “if that’s what you wish to do” very smugly. I asked if she had an Evelyn in a size and she said she had “no stock” which I know is code speak for you don’t deserve it . Is Evelyn also a quota bag?

My first interaction there wasn’t the best but once I got connected to the SA I’m using now, I’ve only had great experiences there. And no Evelyne is not a quota just Birkins and Kellys. Mini Evelynes are hard to get.

My first interaction there wasn’t the best but once I got connected to the SA I’m using now, I’ve only had great experiences there. And no Evelyne is not a quota just Birkins and Kellys. Mini Evelynes are hard to get.
Thank you so much for your response. I don’t know why I was treated in such a poor manner even though I was very polite and courteous with her. Her comment about the profile really ticked me off. It’s like the moment I refused she didn’t think I was worthy of the Evelyn which was a 29 so medium size. Would you mind sharing your SA’s name so I may look for them next time I go?