Hermes locations in NJ

probably because they're a nightmare to deal with! they have no stock.. good luck trying to score anything with them!

I respectfully disagree. I have had nothing but positive experiences with them. I have bought many a bag there, and have had worldwide searches fulfilled. Most recent was a pair of "evelyne" mules I saw in Rome, but not in my size. A search was done, and viola.

Hi there! I've got a last minute trip to New Jersey next week and will only be there for two days ! My time is limited so I'm not sure if it's worth making a trip to Hermes. I understand there are two Hermes outlets in New Jersey(ShortHills and Hackensack). Have you had any luck in scoring a Birkin or Kelly there? what do you think if I call them in advance and ask?

Please share with your experience here - much appreciated!!

Cheers

I don't know If you can get a B/K in Short Hills as a walk-in but that mall is nice and worth visiting. The lady that helped me too at H was kind. I have never been to the Hackensack H but called one time to inquire about something and the lady on the phone was polite with me. Anyway, there is no harm in trying. Call first if you'd like to and see what they will say.

Hi there! I've got a last minute trip to New Jersey next week and will only be there for two days ! My time is limited so I'm not sure if it's worth making a trip to Hermes. I understand there are two Hermes outlets in New Jersey(ShortHills and Hackensack). Have you had any luck in scoring a Birkin or Kelly there? what do you think if I call them in advance and ask?

Please share with your experience here - much appreciated!!

Cheers

I don't think any H store will give you info on the phone about B or K.

Reactions: acrowcounted
I’m about to start my H journey and have been debating between the Riverside Square and Short Hills locations. Riverside Square is five minutes from my house and Short Hills is about 25 minutes away. While I am not planning on a B/K immediately, I would be interested within the next 2 years, with my 40th birthday as the goal deadline. Which store would you choose with this in mind? For those in NJ, what is your current experience with stock for each store? Some advice on here for these stores is almost a decade old, so want some more current opinions :smile:

I’m about to start my H journey and have been debating between the Riverside Square and Short Hills locations. Riverside Square is five minutes from my house and Short Hills is about 25 minutes away. While I am not planning on a B/K immediately, I would be interested within the next 2 years, with my 40th birthday as the goal deadline. Which store would you choose with this in mind? For those in NJ, what is your current experience with stock for each store? Some advice on here for these stores is almost a decade old, so want some more current opinions :smile:
Riverside is moving to American Dream Mall eventually. They are also a smaller store so they make you buy a lot in order to obtain a B or K. I think you might have better luck in the Short Hills location.