Hermes in Vietnam.

Hi Ladies, I see that this thread has not been updated for a while... just wondering does anyone know the updates in the stores in terms of getting a K/B??? I am visiting HCM city this April!

My sister just travelled vietnam last week, she poped in hermes store. One of SA told her , she needs to spend at least USD $13,000 to purchase Kelly or Birkin.
So, i guess if you are willing to buy other things, you are mostly likely gtee for B or K

I visited the store in Ho Chi Minh 2 weeks ago. There are many bags and tons of wallets, including few exotic kelly wallets. I asked about their B and K and the answer was to reserve for their VIP. I compared the price, after VAT refund (8%), it will be a few hundreds more than US price + 9% tax. Beware of VAT refund though, they don't open 24 hours so if you have late or early flight, you cannot get it.

Sent from my SM-N910T using PurseForum mobile app

Hi there, is there any recent experience with shopping in Vietnam? I will be visiting in a few months time, so was just interested what are the chances of being offered a QB.
Zero chance. I went in in July and had a chat with an SA there about those B/K. They said even if I wanted a Picotin I needed to spend about 3-4K before getting an offer! I left without buying anything.

Hi all, I’ll be traveling to vietnam next week and I was wondering if anybody can share the Hermes situation in vietnam. What would the stock situation be like for bags and other items? Would they be open to offering a bag to a tourist? Thanks a lot!

I'm travelling to Vietnam in two months - anyone know how easy it is to score a pair of Chypre sandals? Or even if they have stock haha
2023 Update

I am Viet and I travel back and forth pretty often. If anyone wants to shop in Hermes Viet Nam HCMC store. Prepare to spend 50k pre-spend for Birkin or Kelly. Non-quota bags are 1:1 ratio. The selection I would say is limited and the system is broken. They told me if I buy a 50k watch, they will sell me the birkin in the same day! It didn't sit well w me because if I were a client accumulating my points there, I wouldn't be happy since Big Spender can cut the waiting queue. Also, they judges how you dress and whether or not you have an Hermes item (especially bags) on you. First time I came in with my bottega, they kept telling me any Birkin or Kelly will be 50k pre-spend and did not even care to show me other items. The second time I came with my mom (she has her croc kelly) and I brought my birkin 30 (bought from the states) with me. And they immediately took me to the back room and show me multiple birkin 25 and kelly 25, sellier and whatnot. How this store runs is completely like a jungle, unlike my home store in the states. I don't recommend you shop here if your goal is to get a bag offer. Personally, I wouldn't even spend my money here.