Hermes in Vietnam.

Oh no! My friend has a different SA from me who works in the same store. My SA just happened to be there is when my friend picked up her bag. I don’t think my SA is forgetful, but I’m starting to doubt that the relationship is as strong as I thought before. And I don’t know if it’s good for me to continue investing with my SA when I can be putting money elsewhere like overseas.
This is so frustrating for you! My SA is not the friendliest I would say. She doesn’t reply to messages very often cause the store is often crowded (or so she says). But I continuously to bug her, I will text her of bags I want even if she said it’s hard or it’s rare (her way of politely saying no). Then when I come in store, she will have bags for me randomly. Sometimes she will text me and tell me to come if she got the exact bags I want. However, I would say that I don’t have a buddy buddy relationship with my SA either. BUT SHE AT LEAST MAKE THINGS HAPPEN! With Hermes, at least in my experience, it’s very hot and cold.

This is so frustrating for you! My SA is not the friendliest I would say. She doesn’t reply to messages very often cause the store is often crowded (or so she says). But I continuously to bug her, I will text her of bags I want even if she said it’s hard or it’s rare (her way of politely saying no). Then when I come in store, she will have bags for me randomly. Sometimes she will text me and tell me to come if she got the exact bags I want. However, I would say that I don’t have a buddy buddy relationship with my SA either. BUT SHE AT LEAST MAKE THINGS HAPPEN! With Hermes, at least in my experience, it’s very hot and cold.
Wow! That’s awesome! I’m glad that you’re getting items you wish for. Yep, definitely frustrating. I’m trying to be patient because I know my spend isn’t competitive compare to others. That’s why I’m looking to see if maybe Vietnam is the way to go lolll. I have family who are traveling there in Nov so debating going with them for a few days to see what the stores have to offer.

Reactions: BMO_3
The store in Union Square would be a good start if you are willing to spend 1:1 for non quota. And for Birkin or Kelly, it really depends on if they have any high value item they are trying to sell. But if you are willing to spend 50-60k same day then there is a high chance you can get something! But remember to make a deal first :smile: Goodluckkk!!!

Reactions: shopinlovet
The store in Union Square would be a good start if you are willing to spend 1:1 for non quota. And for Birkin or Kelly, it really depends on if they have any high value item they are trying to sell. But if you are willing to spend 50-60k same day then there is a high chance you can get something! But remember to make a deal first :smile: Goodluckkk!!!
Thank you for the info!

Hi all,
I have more information on the Hermes in Union Square. I was offered a B25 in gris neve up front if I spend 50k (buying watch + ready to wear). The process didn’t change much from the last time I visited. 1:1 for non quota (they have cargo picotins in stock at the moment). Some selection of B25 and K25, I chose gris neve since it fits me the best. I selected what I want, spend the 50k and got the bag same day. Very easy.

Hi all,
I have more information on the Hermes in Union Square. I was offered a B25 in gris neve up front if I spend 50k (buying watch + ready to wear). The process didn’t change much from the last time I visited. 1:1 for non quota (they have cargo picotins in stock at the moment). Some selection of B25 and K25, I chose gris neve since it fits me the best. I selected what I want, spend the 50k and got the bag same day. Very easy.
Congrats!!!!! I’m glad you got the bag that you wanted and thank you for sharing this information. This is definitely more my style. Being upfront and easy versus the US style of it being unknown :smile:

Hi all,
Congrats!!!!! I’m glad you got the bag that you wanted and thank you for sharing this information. This is definitely more my style. Being upfront and easy versus the US style of it being unknown :smile:
Is Constance consider as non qb in vnam?

Hi all,
“Very easy” but also “very costly” lol. Congratulations by the way!

Reactions: BMO_3 and Heatherkf
Hi all,
Hi @anonymousbirkin!
Congratulations on your new bag! The color is such a beauty!
Will you happen to remember the colors of the B25 that the SA in the Union Square boutique showed you?
I’m intending to travel to Vietnam and visit the boutique. Am looking to get a B25 in the sellier version, hence enquiring if you’d remember them showing you any in the Sellier version.
Thanks!

Hi @anonymousbirkin!
Congratulations on your new bag! The color is such a beauty!
Will you happen to remember the colors of the B25 that the SA in the Union Square boutique showed you?
I’m intending to travel to Vietnam and visit the boutique. Am looking to get a B25 in the sellier version, hence enquiring if you’d remember them showing you any in the Sellier version.
Thanks!
They only showed me one bag, the one that i got. They didn’t have any sellier, and the orange was the bright orange color. I don’t remember the exact shade. I would
recommend being very upfront that you are looking for same day purchase and see what they can do for you.

Hi all,
50K USD?