Hermes in Germany

😅 Well, then I guess I need to wait for my wishlist appointment.

Do you know how to get a Constance? Given the Constance is no QB in Germany, shall I just ask?
There are small details to consider in what you mean by "good spending customer", in my opinion.
If you want a no-brainer / straightforward answer then @birkin_croco is right.

If you are considering things like: how long you have been a customer at the store, do you have an SA you like, etc, - then I would say half of the number is considered good.

I would say + patience, politeness and friendliness helps in any of those answers, but perhaps specially with the lower number.

They are currently prioritizing new 'costumers' who have never bought a QB in Germany - with the consequence that long standing costumers are coming short in terms of bags, not everyone but a good amount are definitely struggling.

A friend of a friend of mine, who spends on a regular basis 4K-5K every month in the DD Boutique wanted a mini Evelyne in Rouge Sellier, actually she's was fine with any bag as long as its in this particular shade of red. Her SA told her straight forward that even if he did have that color in stock, he'd have to prioritize costumers who's never bought one..

There are small details to consider in what you mean by "good spending customer", in my opinion.
If you want a no-brainer / straightforward answer then @birkin_croco is right.

If you are considering things like: how long you have been a customer at the store, do you have an SA you like, etc, - then I would say half of the number is considered good.

I would say + patience, politeness and friendliness helps in any of those answers, but perhaps specially with the lower number.
Definitely true :yes:

Reactions: pinkorchid20
who spends on a regular basis 4K-5K every month ... Her SA told her straight forward that even if he did have that color in stock, he'd have to prioritize costumers who's never bought one..
Wow, that hits hard.
I am fortunate to be a new customer for H, but if I were spending regularly 4-5k a month and heard that, I would immediately go back to Dior, Chanel and LV.

Yesterday I finally got my C24 (new model). Epsom, etoupe, GHW - perfect for my first Constance. I already know that there will be more to come because I already love this bag.

Last week my SA had already offered me one in navy (georgeous), but unfortunately with PHW. So I politely declined, even though I had doubts afterwards. But there's no point in spending so much money on something you don't like 100%. A week later she wrote to me saying that she had one for me with gold fittings. I couldn't sleep for two nights because I was so excited about the color :nuts:.

I was so happy when I saw the etoupe colored shoulder strap emerge from the box :heart:

constance1-24.jpg
:nuts: