Hermes in Germany

Hey there,
I am pretty new to the hermes game and so far I have only shopped a few Items like Oran sandals,belts and silk scarfs. I was already able to make a wish for a b25. Do I still need to spend some money to „accelerate“ my wish or does it depend on other factors? Nonetheless there are still a few items that I would like to get regardless on how they influence my wish, but I would still like to know If can sit back and hope for the best or if I should still regularly pop in the store?
Thank you for your help:smile:
There is no need to spend money in order to get your QB, but of course it will help to speed up the process.

I read online that in America, the largest commission for SAs goes to footwear, jewellery and homeware (3%), but that homeware is quite easier to sell in Europe.
Non quota bags are 1.5%. QB 0%

Do you guys have any idea about sales commission in Europe? Is it the same?

Thanks
My understanding is that there is no commission, at least not in Germany. They do have store targets they jointly have to meet as a team, but there is no commission structure on an individual basis.

Update:
I did not manage to get an appointment so far and I am beyond frustrated, the Munich Boutique as such a bad stock…

Do you know whether it is possible to directly get a Kelly/Birkin (without wishlisr)?

My priority is for know getting a Constance. Do anyone has tips on getting one in the Munich Boutique?

Update:
I did not manage to get an appointment so far and I am beyond frustrated, the Munich Boutique as such a bad stock…

Do you know whether it is possible to directly get a Kelly/Birkin (without wishlisr)?

My priority is for know getting a Constance. Do anyone has tips on getting one in the Munich Boutique?
In Paris you can. I also heard that in Germany you can get Kelly and Birkin by making a one-time check of 40000-60000 (maybe a little less).

Update:

It is possible to get a B or K without a wishlist in Germany as a loyal good-spending customer. Not sure how it works in Munich. Good luck!

Hey there,
I am pretty new to the hermes game and so far I have only shopped a few Items like Oran sandals,belts and silk scarfs. I was already able to make a wish for a b25. Do I still need to spend some money to „accelerate“ my wish or does it depend on other factors? Nonetheless there are still a few items that I would like to get regardless on how they influence my wish, but I would still like to know If can sit back and hope for the best or if I should still regularly pop in the store?
Thank you for your help:smile:
A friend of mine just got their wish fulfilled with 0 spend in the store, so it's possible for sure. It took a year and a half. But nothing is guaranteed :yes:

A friend is waiting for almost 2 years (the wish was made in 06/22), so fingers crossed for her (she hasn't heard anything from the boutique yet and also a bit worried). But she has no pre-spend, so I guess people with no or small pre-spend have to wait longer...?...I don't know

Last edited: