Hermes bags ~ Perfect Match ~ Hermes Scarves/Shawls

You have some amazing bags and accessories Onthego! Don't you love Zenobie? This design is my favorite this season and you pair it so well!! [emoji7][emoji7]

Yes I love the Zenobia.I have a thing with shawls that have the decorative boarders. But of course didn't know it was so pretty until I saw it in real life. Thank you. I will have to go see this other CW, it looks gorgeous.

Reactions: eternallove4bag
Onthego, I love your taste! Everything looks fabulous and works together - and so pretty, too! [emoji7]
Thank you, I love using shawls to put everything together.

You are too kind Onthego, :hugs: many ladies here have far more spectacular collections. I love this thread too, lets me play mix and match with bags, shawls and accessories!

Is that a craie birkin? So pretty! I love this cw of the zenobie, luckily for my pockets i have a licorne shawl that is quite similar... and did i mention i am drooling ALL OVER your ombre cdc ghw???
Yes it is Craie. You did get a CDC.?I asked months ago. Had no idea how well it would go with craieThank you.
So elegant all!!
You have a well thought out collection
Impressive!

Thank you, such a compliment coming from you dear TT. The other reason I picked this shawl was that I think it will look terrific with jeans.