Hermes bags ~ Perfect Match ~ Hermes Scarves/Shawls

Oh Lanit, this is so lovely!

Wow!!! This scarf is spectacular lanit and phenomenal with your beautiful trim! Love the pairing [emoji7][emoji7]

Thanks so much Kate, eternal and Leuleu. Yes, those website colors are difficult with accuracy. When you see in person, it pretty much blows you away with the richness of the design.

Rouge h and c'est la fete csgmView attachment 3503333

PbP, I am in awe of this new Kelly of yours. Was it special order? I'd love a 28 in similar combination, and I adore silver hardware with it. What a perfect matching ClF pochette too.

Thanks so much Kate, eternal and Leuleu. Yes, those website colors are difficult with accuracy. When you see in person, it pretty much blows you away with the richness of the design.

PbP, I am in awe of this new Kelly of yours. Was it special order? I'd love a 28 in similar combination, and I adore silver hardware with it. What a perfect matching ClF pochette too.

Perfect matching Pocketbook Pup... the kelly is in different leather type and piping? How unique!

Thank you! Rouge h is so difficult to photograph. The bag is a 32. It wasn't a special order. My store just happened to receive it and I had asked for a rouge h Kelly. The body is sombrero, the handle and straps are Epsom and the sides and bottom are Clemence. It is a retourne but the sombrero is so think and stiff that it stands up like a sellier. Our store was filled with red bags yesterday and I know that myh just bought her rouge grenat picotin so if you want a red bag I think it's an excellent time to ask.

Thank you! Rouge h is so difficult to photograph. The bag is a 32. It wasn't a special order. My store just happened to receive it and I had asked for a rouge h Kelly. The body is sombrero, the handle and straps are Epsom and the sides and bottom are Clemence. It is a retourne but the sombrero is so think and stiff that it stands up like a sellier. Our store was filled with red bags yesterday and I know that myh just bought her rouge grenat picotin so if you want a red bag I think it's an excellent time to ask.

How special! Better than a SO since they dont even allow you to mix leathers :P Wonder if this is a new line of bags like the candy series... Anyway big congrats! Rouge H is my fave red from Hermes. Beautiful kelly, love how subtly different RH looks in various textures... :heart:

Thank you. Did you think about this shawl eternal? It has a similar look to our dip dye but it's warmer. And I think perhaps a bit dressier.

Absolutely! This design is on my radar and I am considering this and the grey cw with the turquoise hem... Problem is they haven't come to my store yet and if I tell my SA to transfer it then I would feel guilty if I didn't take it [emoji85]... This season I am on the hunt for a grey shawl too to complicate things [emoji23]...will keep u posted [emoji8][emoji8]... I think I am getting this design for sure! Now I need to try them out!