HELPPP a brothaaa outtt!!!

I would say go for the PST, I got mine 3 years ago and I still adore it and it looks brand new! You could get one in black which she prefers, it will fall within the 1000-1500 price range. It also has the chain straps which you refered to wanting and it is CLASSIC CHANEL! I think she will adore it!

and from waht you guys are saying.. im DEFINATELy not gona go fake (even tho i can probably lie and tell her its real:sweatdrop:) lol.

I know you said you weren't going to go fake, but I urge you to please not do the "lie and tell her it's real" bit. First of all, she will probably figure it out at some point, and she will be very upset, I'm sure. But even if she didn't, imagine this scenario: Your darling GF takes her bag to Chanel to get it cleaned. Chanel then rejects it saying it's fake. Can you imagine how embarrassed she would be? I would be horrified. And you lied to her. Awful. Or, some really knowledgeable friend points out to her it's fake. Yikes. Please don't do that to her. A PST or clutch would be lovely. And just SLIGHTLY above your agreed amount. Good luck!

:flowers: