HELPPP a brothaaa outtt!!!

shino

Dec 6, 2007
Ok.. im trying to find a bag for my gf. im looking to spend around 1000. i know she wants a chanel bag. i have no idea how much they cost. so if anybody can help me out.. it would be very appriciated.. (pics and prices would helppp sooooo muchosss)

preferences: black, brown (i've seen alot of pics and i like ones that have a chain for the "handle" er whatever its called :biggrin:
size: i don't know.. medium size..??

as you can tell i have nOOOO idea what im talking about.

thanks in advance for your input :yes:

Ok, to start, why not tell us a little bit about your gf. Like her size, height, outgoing? wear dresses more or pants..

If it's her first Chanel, a Classic bag would be good; here are some suggestions for your consideration:
1. If she likes Flap bag: Timeless Classic Flap in black caviar leather (med/large or Jumbo size)
2. If she likes tote: Black Medallion Tote, Grand Shopping tote or Petite Shopping tote

To add: Ooops, I missed the price point, there are not a lot of choices of Chanel bags under 1000, the closest I could think of is a black caviar evening clutch (see my pic on the left, I am holding one)

Hope other members can help..

See below thread for some reference:
http://forum.purseblog.com/chanel-r...bags-everywhere-no-chatting-please-12995.html

wow didn't realize all that mattered lol... well shes about 5'8 er 9 and she's skinny... uhmm she's into designer jeans??

well i guess im just really broke.. we sed our christmas limit would be 1000 and i had no idea that bags would cost this much..

and for example i really like Chanel Diamond Stitch Large shopper type bags and i know she will too cuhz all of her bags are about that size. but that looks waayyyyy too pricey for me.. should i just go fake??:rolleyes:

Hmmm... DS large shopper would be great for her since she's tall, and a Black caviar Jumbo flap will look very classy with Jeans and white T...
Yeap, they are both over 2k...

Hope you can work something out, but whatever you do please don't go fake, girl won't want to pair her designer jeans with fakes ya...
good luck...

I dont know which Channel bag you can get for $1000, but whatever you do dont go for a fake, she's goin to be so disappointed! I'd spend some more for a real or go for a different brand..

good luck on finding your gf a purse, its so sweet of you.

=)

Isn't a petit shopping tote a good idea? I'm not sure about the price of that one, but I don't believe they're much over 1K.. The other girls will now.
Don't go fake, she won't appreciate it and you can better use that money to save up for a real one that will last a lifetime!

I added a pic of one I took random off ebay, they come in different colors..

Attachments

• petitshtote.jpg
    petitshtote.jpg
    1.7 KB · Views: 546
i think your best bet now to get a chanel bag within 1k budget is to go for sale items. there are some pretty good chanel bags that are on sale now, so this is your best chance! and please don't ever get a fake, i'd rather die than to wear a fake!! it's just so wrong to go against the law and support child labour, you have no idea how those children work under horrendous conditions! anyway, good luck!

The girls here can help you find something nice on ebay for $1000 I'm sure. Don't ever buy a girl a fake...not cool at all and you will look super cheap too.

i dont know where you live, but there is a cute (or 2) Chanel tote on sale for $850 at the Chanel in Bal Harbour (North Miami), Florida. also there are some fabulous consignment shops not only here, but in other places, that only deal in the real thing. If you live in south florida, PM me and i will tell you more, such as names and numbers....
good luck!

I agree- no fakes! You want it to be something she'll cherish forever and proudly be able to show off.
How about this? http://forum.purseblog.com/chanel-shopping/pink-pst-at-nm-on-sale-945-a-216192.html
If you can't find anything this year, there's nothing wrong with waiting until next year and saving up more for a classic flap. I would be thrilled if my husband bought me a Chanel in twenty years let alone this year! Just the fact that you care enough to join a purse forum for your girlfriend shows that you're a great boyfriend regardless of the gift you wind up giving her!

I say go for the PINK PST ON SALE FOR $945 HOW ECHO MENTIONED. IF YOU THINK BLACK IS BEST THEY DO HAVE THE PST (PETITE SHOPPING TOTE) BLACK WITH GOLD HARDWARE CHAIN, AND ITS ONLY 1250! YOU CAN EMAIL DAMIAN FROM SAKS, AND THEY DO NOT CHARGE TAX OUTSIDE THEIR STATE. HERE IS HIS EMAIL SO YOU CAN ASK HIM ABOUT IF YOU WANT. [email protected]

P.S I think she would love the PST, I THINK ITS A PERFECT CHANEL PURSE, NOT TO MENTION ITS A CLASSIC :smile: