Help! What Should I get?? Post Opinion Seeking ??'s Here!

@Cegla4 Since you quoted me, I can tell you I bought Pigalle 100
I am not an avid heel wearer, so the 100s are extremely hard to walk in, but I am practicing!
If you have experience using high arched and low cut shoes, go with the 120... If not, 100 is your best choice!
Thank You :smile: i bought 100. i am waiting for thenshies now :smile: size 37,5 like in so kate.

Hello all you beautiful ladies!
Some time ago I got the patent black Louboutin Iriza in 100 mm and they seem to be EXTREMELY uncomfortable to walk in.. I know that it's a common issue with the Louboutins until you break them fully in, but other heels like Pigalle 100/120 or Simple Pumps in 120 seemed to work for me even without breaking them in (except the so Kates - I just cannot walk in them for longer than two hours without screaming for help because of the height, but comfortwise in the front they are just fine).
Is it just my feet (that are a little bit on the wider side by the way) that don't fit the Iriza 100 mm cut, or maybe you have any tips or tricks how to make specifically the Irizas more comfortable? I am just too scared to stretch them out too much, so that they will slip like the ones a size bigger that I tried on before. Should I have still gotten maybe a bigger size and put the insoloes?

Also, maybe anyone has the experience with Valentino Rockstuds 100 mm sizing in patent leather, while wearing the same sizes in Louboutins as I do? I am thinking to maybe sell Irizas and buy Valentino, since I do not own any of them yet, but I am not sure about the quality of the studs, and since they are more expensive than the classic Louboutins, I was always just too afraid to buy them.

(Sizingwise - I am a 39,5-40 in Pigalle 100 mm, a 39 in Pigalle 120 mm (older style), 40 in Simple Pumps 120 mm, 39,5-40 in So Kate's and I got the 39 in Iriza's, because a 40 was just way too big, my feet were slipping out, the same with size 39,5)

Sorry for a long post and so many questions, but it would be amazing if some of you could give me any suggestions!

Thank you and have a nice day!

Hello all you beautiful ladies!
Some time ago I got the patent black Louboutin Iriza in 100 mm and they seem to be EXTREMELY uncomfortable to walk in.. I know that it's a common issue with the Louboutins until you break them fully in, but other heels like Pigalle 100/120 or Simple Pumps in 120 seemed to work for me even without breaking them in (except the so Kates - I just cannot walk in them for longer than two hours without screaming for help because of the height, but comfortwise in the front they are just fine).
Is it just my feet (that are a little bit on the wider side by the way) that don't fit the Iriza 100 mm cut, or maybe you have any tips or tricks how to make specifically the Irizas more comfortable? I am just too scared to stretch them out too much, so that they will slip like the ones a size bigger that I tried on before. Should I have still gotten maybe a bigger size and put the insoloes?

Also, maybe anyone has the experience with Valentino Rockstuds 100 mm sizing in patent leather, while wearing the same sizes in Louboutins as I do? I am thinking to maybe sell Irizas and buy Valentino, since I do not own any of them yet, but I am not sure about the quality of the studs, and since they are more expensive than the classic Louboutins, I was always just too afraid to buy them.

(Sizingwise - I am a 39,5-40 in Pigalle 100 mm, a 39 in Pigalle 120 mm (older style), 40 in Simple Pumps 120 mm, 39,5-40 in So Kate's and I got the 39 in Iriza's, because a 40 was just way too big, my feet were slipping out, the same with size 39,5)

Sorry for a long post and so many questions, but it would be amazing if some of you could give me any suggestions!

Thank you and have a nice day!

I'm a 34.5 SK and Pigalle, 35 PF. I can wear the 35 in rockstud a but actually prefer the 35.5. Hope that helps.

Hi! Sorry if this has already been asked before (this is my first post), but I'm going to be purchasing the Decollete 554 100mm, and I can't decide between the patent nude or the patent ballerina (which is the pinky-nude shade). It's sooo hard to tell from just the pic on their site, and I was trying to find pics of people wearng the ballerina shade online, but didn't find much. Does anyone have the ballerina decolletes that wouldn't mind sharing some pics with me? It seems like a really pretty shade and I do prefer my nudes with a bit of pink, but I just want to make sure it's not TOO pink. Ha. I'm totally OCD! I would love to see pics of them or people wearing them if anyone has any so I could decide which color to get. Thanks so much!! :smile:

Hi! Sorry if this has already been asked before (this is my first post), but I'm going to be purchasing the Decollete 554 100mm, and I can't decide between the patent nude or the patent ballerina (which is the pinky-nude shade). It's sooo hard to tell from just the pic on their site, and I was trying to find pics of people wearng the ballerina shade online, but didn't find much. Does anyone have the ballerina decolletes that wouldn't mind sharing some pics with me? It seems like a really pretty shade and I do prefer my nudes with a bit of pink, but I just want to make sure it's not TOO pink. Ha. I'm totally OCD! I would love to see pics of them or people wearing them if anyone has any so I could decide which color to get. Thanks so much!! :smile:

I think if you go on stilly's thread she wore the ballerina so kate which was such a beautiful colour and matched perfectly with her skin tone
Hth

I saw the ballerina pink IRL and yes, it's s very light pink. I'll try to post pics later.

Hi ladies!! Seeking your opinions on what shoes to get from my bf for xmas!
The akenana, the culturebella from the fw15 or someone is selling pigalle spikes nappa 120mm.
So my only concern is i love the pigalle but only one ive seen is my cl tts 38 which i think will fit but im so concerned about the arch and heel height as i die with the so kates already!
Which one do you ladies think???

Attachments

• 1449749257136.jpg
    1449749257136.jpg
    18.9 KB · Views: 426
  • 1449749265342.jpg
    1449749265342.jpg
    15.2 KB · Views: 425
  • 1449749273493.jpg
    1449749273493.jpg
    14.7 KB · Views: 422
So, I ended up getting the Decollete's in the ballerina color, and while I do like the color (especially in light when it looks more of a pinky- nude and not as pink), I guess I'm not sold on the decollete in general. I'm going to try the So Kate's, and see if I like those better. Thanks everyone for your help!!