Help! What Should I get?? Post Opinion Seeking ??'s Here!

Hello!
I am quite new to this forum, and signed up because I am in a dilemma with Louboutin!
I have loved Louboutin heels for quite some time, and now time has come to buy a pair.

I can't walk very well in heels, but am hoping practice makes perfect!
Still, I can't decide between Ron Ron 100 mm (preferably in Black Leather Calf) or Vikybass 140 mm (in the same colour).
I have only tried Vickybass 140 mm in nude, in a store, but they only carry nude and don't have any Ron Ron models, so I would have to buy them online (in my country there is only on store that sells Louboutin).

So, what would you buy as a first pair for a person who does not walk long distances in heels (the only heels I can master are Jeffrey Campbell Foxy's) and that lives in a city with lots of ups, downs and steep climbs?

Thank you very much!!! :biggrin:

Have you consider 85mm? You state you can't walk well in heels... 140s take good balance because of the platform... You can't feel the ground. 100s maybe a good pair because they are high but not sky high. Have you tried a pair of the 100s?

Hello!
I am quite new to this forum, and signed up because I am in a dilemma with Louboutin!
I have loved Louboutin heels for quite some time, and now time has come to buy a pair.

I can't walk very well in heels, but am hoping practice makes perfect!
Still, I can't decide between Ron Ron 100 mm (preferably in Black Leather Calf) or Vikybass 140 mm (in the same colour).
I have only tried Vickybass 140 mm in nude, in a store, but they only carry nude and don't have any Ron Ron models, so I would have to buy them online (in my country there is only on store that sells Louboutin).

So, what would you buy as a first pair for a person who does not walk long distances in heels (the only heels I can master are Jeffrey Campbell Foxy's) and that lives in a city with lots of ups, downs and steep climbs?

Thank you very much!!! :biggrin:
As someone who is an experienced heel-wearer and lives in a place with lots of ups, downs, and cobblestones, I'd agree with iloveburberry and consider the platform and the lack of balance. I have a couple pairs of CL 140s but they almost never get worn because it's hard to get balance on the relatively tiny sole without feeling the ground beneath your feet. As a result I almost exclusively wear single soles (with no platform) because A. I can feel the terrain beneath my feet and B. they're easier to self-correct and regain balance in because they cover a larger area on the ground than platforms. Hope that helps!

Have you consider 85mm? You state you can't walk well in heels... 140s take good balance because of the platform... You can't feel the ground. 100s maybe a good pair because they are high but not sky high. Have you tried a pair of the 100s?

As someone who is an experienced heel-wearer and lives in a place with lots of ups, downs, and cobblestones, I'd agree with iloveburberry and consider the platform and the lack of balance. I have a couple pairs of CL 140s but they almost never get worn because it's hard to get balance on the relatively tiny sole without feeling the ground beneath your feet. As a result I almost exclusively wear single soles (with no platform) because A. I can feel the terrain beneath my feet and B. they're easier to self-correct and regain balance in because they cover a larger area on the ground than platforms. Hope that helps!

I haven't tried any 100s because the only store that carries Louboutin in my city (Porto, Portugal) only has So Kate's, both models higher than 100, and models with a platform. So I don't know how I will feel in 100s, especially in Ron Ron 100 (which is not currently available even in Louboutin's Portuguese Website). But I wouldn't consider any lower heights because I don't like seeing myself in lower heels...
I just fell in love with Vickybass (I tried them in that store).
I wouldn't be doing long distance walks because we mostly get around by car, and if I were to ride the subway, it would be imposible for me to walk from the subway to my office/university wearing heels of any kind.
I got much thinking to do :sweatdrop:
Thank you for your help!

I'm debating between new simples 120 and pigalle 100 both in black kid leather.

I already have a pair of simples in patent black and pigalle in nude patent and a pair of love mes in black patent. I like to stick with classic styles and colors (hence my boring work collection). What do you ladies think?

which one should I get for my first CL ladies?

the fifi nude or black? im leaning toward nude.. but i dont know! :nogood:

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2015-08-21 at 12.49.32 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2015-08-21 at 12.49.32 AM.png
    744.5 KB · Views: 480
  • Screen Shot 2015-08-21 at 12.49.45 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2015-08-21 at 12.49.45 AM.png
    684.8 KB · Views: 472
I haven't tried any 100s because the only store that carries Louboutin in my city (Porto, Portugal) only has So Kate's, both models higher than 100, and models with a platform. So I don't know how I will feel in 100s, especially in Ron Ron 100 (which is not currently available even in Louboutin's Portuguese Website). But I wouldn't consider any lower heights because I don't like seeing myself in lower heels...
I just fell in love with Vickybass (I tried them in that store).
I wouldn't be doing long distance walks because we mostly get around by car, and if I were to ride the subway, it would be imposible for me to walk from the subway to my office/university wearing heels of any kind.
I got much thinking to do :sweatdrop:
Thank you for your help!
I have thensame problem. I want to buy dorissima 100mm or 120mm and I ahve know idea which to choose which are better?

@Cegla4 Since you quoted me, I can tell you I bought Pigalle 100
I am not an avid heel wearer, so the 100s are extremely hard to walk in, but I am practicing!
If you have experience using high arched and low cut shoes, go with the 120... If not, 100 is your best choice!