Help me with red in H

BirKineSS

Dreaming
O.G.
Apr 8, 2007
Hi guys,

How many red colours in Hermes leather book?

I suddenly drooling over the red when i saw licencetocook's rouge H birkin :drool::drool::drool:
I have seen the red ostrich birkin IRL and vermillion colour. Never see the brick one :smile:

Which one do you think is the best red in clemence and togo?

Show me some pics on the red babyyyyyy ;)

Now i have too many colours i like :P I think birkin and kelly just look fabulous in almost every colour.

licencetocook, I did check all the red colours on the reference ... its just that I can't see the real colour of each red ... maybe because of the photo quality. Is yours one close to the real colour?

I'm after a deep dark red which to me will look more elegant for a birkin.

Can anyone suggest which red?

yep I have seen hers, Katel ... its beautiful:tup: but as you can see its quite different rouge H (looks like it has a purple tint) from licencetocook's one ... now i'm confuse which one that is close to IRL.

B, here are some pics of my bolide in rouge h clemence...On my screen, these are pretty accurate representations of the color in these varied lighting conditions.

Inside with some light

attachment.php

Outside in fairly direct sun

attachment.php

Outside in the shade

attachment.php

Another interior shot...kitchen light and some window lighting as well.

attachment.php

Hi BiKineSS - I didn't mean to leave you with just threads from the reference library, but dd woke up in the middle of the night screaming.

Out of all the reds, I only have eyes for Rouge H. I am not an expert, but I can tell you Rouge H can look very different from leather to leather and from year to year. Some years/leather have more brown undertones, while others have more blue/purple undertones. If you are interested in Rouge H, I strongly suggest looking at the samples at H stores or the actual bags themselves.

In the mean time, I hope these pics give you some ideas of rouge h. My absolute fav colour in H:heart::heart::heart:

1978 Box Rouge H constance 23 cm G H/W
c. 2002 Chamonix Rouge H dalvy with white stitching G H/W
2004 Rouge H Clemence 30cm birkin PH H/W

Attachments

• family photo without light.JPG
    family photo without light.JPG
    64.2 KB · Views: 66
  • family photo with light.JPG
    family photo with light.JPG
    67.3 KB · Views: 68
  • dalvy.JPG
    dalvy.JPG