Help me with red in H

1. Hi guys,

How many red colours in Hermes leather book?

I suddenly drooling over the red when i saw licencetocook's rouge H birkin :drool::drool::drool:
    I have seen the red ostrich birkin IRL and vermillion colour. Never see the brick one :smile:

Which one do you think is the best red in clemence and togo?

Show me some pics on the red babyyyyyy ;)

Now i have too many colours i like :p I think birkin and kelly just look fabulous in almost every colour.

2. licencetocook, I did check all the red colours on the reference ... its just that I can't see the real colour of each red ... maybe because of the photo quality. Is yours one close to the real colour?

I'm after a deep dark red which to me will look more elegant for a birkin.

Can anyone suggest which red?

3. Sounds like you're after rouge H.

4. yep I have seen hers, Katel ... its beautiful:tup: but as you can see its quite different rouge H (looks like it has a purple tint) from licencetocook's one ... now i'm confuse which one that is close to IRL.

5. B, here are some pics of my bolide in rouge h clemence...On my screen, these are pretty accurate representations of the color in these varied lighting conditions.

Inside with some light

[​IMG]

Outside in fairly direct sun

[​IMG]

Outside in the shade

[​IMG]

Another interior shot...kitchen light and some window lighting as well.

[​IMG]

6. gorgeous Bolide.....wow!!

7. That is, for sure, my favorite color. Delish!:drool::drool: great taste, cobalt.

8. ^^thank you!!! :love:

9. Thanks CobaltBlu for the pics ... Rouge H it is!!! beautifullllll :tup:
    On the sunlight it looks more like dark brown to me :p

10. Does anyone have pics for vermillion colour?

Is vermillion brighter than rouge H?

11. Hi BiKineSS - I didn't mean to leave you with just threads from the reference library, but dd woke up in the middle of the night screaming.

Out of all the reds, I only have eyes for Rouge H. I am not an expert, but I can tell you Rouge H can look very different from leather to leather and from year to year. Some years/leather have more brown undertones, while others have more blue/purple undertones. If you are interested in Rouge H, I strongly suggest looking at the samples at H stores or the actual bags themselves.

In the mean time, I hope these pics give you some ideas of rouge h. My absolute fav colour in H:heart::heart::heart:

1978 Box Rouge H constance 23 cm G H/W
    c. 2002 Chamonix Rouge H dalvy with white stitching G H/W
    2004 Rouge H Clemence 30cm birkin PH H/W

family photo without light.JPG family photo with light.JPG dalvy.JPG constance.JPG
  12. LTC: GREAT collection, very classy! YUM!

13. CB-Stunning Bolide!

Licencetocook-My what a gorgoeus collection!!