Help me choose a Balmain watch

crystal_cat

Apr 23, 2015
Hello, I've recently been promoted and would like to celebrate by treating myself to a watch. I've narrowed the options down to these two Balmain watches, but can't decide if I should go for the steel or the two tone. What are your thoughts?

Attachments

• IMG-20240419-WA0016.jpg
    IMG-20240419-WA0016.jpg
    67.8 KB · Views: 37
  • IMG-20240419-WA0008.jpg
    IMG-20240419-WA0008.jpg
    220.5 KB · Views: 39
  • IMG-20240419-WA0009.jpg
    IMG-20240419-WA0009.jpg
    220.5 KB · Views: 39
Thank you for the replies! I definitely agree the steel is sleeker and more modern, the two tone reads a bit more mature to me. My day to day watch is a steel Tag Heuer aquaracer - so I'm kind of leaning towards the two tone as I do mix metals and it would be different from my "main" watch. I'll keep the thread updated when I've decided :smile:

Thank you for the replies! I definitely agree the steel is sleeker and more modern, the two tone reads a bit more mature to me. My day to day watch is a steel Tag Heuer aquaracer - so I'm kind of leaning towards the two tone as I do mix metals and it would be different from my "main" watch. I'll keep the thread updated when I've decided :smile:

Go for the steel then :tup:

and :congrats:

Reactions: lill_canele
Sending congratulations! I agree with others here, I especially like this watch design in all stainless steel. But, I'm not a fan of two-tone watches, this is for you, not me, and I have 5 watches to meet all my needs! :P So, my opinion here is likely completely irrelevant. :biggrin: Choose the one you love the most. :flowers:

Congrats on your promotion!! 🥳 I’m a fan of two tone watches since I mix metals often but between the two in your photo, the stainless steel looks a lot brighter so I’m leaning more towards that one

Reactions: bisbee