Have you ever been on a TV show?

I was a contestant on "Shop Til You Drop" on PAX. (And no, it's not the grocery shopping game show - that's "Supermarket Sweep" which usually follows the show I was on.) Me and my partner didn't win the grand prize trip to London but we did get some hair care products and a porch swing. :smile:

OMG, I love both of those shows!!!!!! It looks like so much fun :nuts:

i had reporters camped outside of my doorstep for weeks, it was for a neighbor...very bad story, he was guilty of something unspeakable

they (the reporters) were awful and disrespectful of the neighborhood, nobody that lived around us would give interviews. the crews would litter our street, and i found a local reporter peeing in our bushes one night.

but you would see all of these landom ladies come into our neighborhood all dressed up, just hoping to be seen on camera...it was sick. they were just walking around a residential neighborhood looking like they were going to a nightclub or something.

Well, it hasn't come out, yet, and I'm not sure when it will, but my kids and I were video'd for HGTV's 'I Want That!' back in October 2006. Our episode was meant to appear in March, but so far no news from HGTV, yet... :nuts:

I got the TV show What Not to Wear to come to our school and pick one of our students for the show, so I am on that episode (and the little blurby follow up they tacked on about a year later where I look absolutely horrible b/c I was having a VERY hard time at work at that point). It was a neat experience to get them to help a very deserving student!

I am a big time movie star -some compare me with Angelina ;) LOL

Here are my 'credits'

* I was in a German TV show 'Im Tal Der Wilden Rosen' (I think)
I played 'Elizabeth - the maid'. I had a few lines but they dubed it into German. I haven't actually seen the movie because I don't live in germany - but here's a promo still (that's sexy me in the background)

* I was an Extra in "Resurecting the Champ" release is aug 24. I was in the background of the flashback scenes and I was counting on the fact that I was wearing bright pink - I could be like "See that pink blob? That's me." but I just saw the trailer and the flashbacks ar black and white and fuzzy :sad: There goes my 15 minutes.

*Most embarrassing moment - Miss Oktoberfect Pageant '97 - Shown on Ontario TV - I tripped during the swimsuit portion.

* My mom was in a spririva commercial - I auditioned for the part of her daughter - but didn't get it = ???
The clip is on this page - scroll down =)

http://www.spiriva.com/

I am a big time movie star -some compare me with Angelina ;) LOL

Here are my 'credits'

* I was in a German TV show 'Im Tal Der Wilden Rosen' (I think)
I played 'Elizabeth - the maid'. I had a few lines but they dubed it into German. I haven't actually seen the movie because I don't live in germany - but here's a promo still (that's sexy me in the background)

* My mom was in a spririva commercial - I auditioned for the part of her daughter - but didn't get it = ???

:wtf::roflmfao: OMG, that just had me laughing tears. How weird is that :P

Btw, I still haven't seen your German movie :Push: My grandma mentioned the series though :tup: I have missed the first airing, but I'm constantly on the look out for re-runs. If it ever comes on again, I'll tape it and send you a copy :yes:

I was on "Wonderama" when I was a kid every week for about a year. And I was on about 10 "American Bandstands" in the late 70's.

I was also in Bon Jovi's "Bad Medicine" video. I'm one of the girls with the camera. Big hair and tight everything!

* I was an Extra in "Resurecting the Champ" release is aug 24. *Most embarrassing moment - Miss Oktoberfect Pageant '97 - Shown on Ontario TV - I tripped during the swimsuit portion.

Too funny about "sexy me". That outfit is so Amish!! Plus Miss Oktoberfect LOL.

I was on a Notre Dame commercial. One of the ones they show during the football games. In high school I was on ESPN for the UDA Nationals. Because of the dance team in high school I was on the local news a lot and the generic local small town cable programs that look like they've been shot with someone's handycam.

i filmed 12 1 hour shows for mtv not trl...i can't think of the shows name...lol...but eric niles was the host it was a dance show i had to audition to get on it after doing them i got bored of it and never went back

i was on the show '10 years younger ' .. it's on TLC! .. where someone stands in a box and u have to say what age u think they are .. & what's "wrong" with them .. and then they get this make over! i was approached in hollywood and so i did it -- and there's my claim to fame =)