Scarves has anyone seen/heard about the Maxi Pointu jerseys?

ms piggy - you look fantastic with your new pointu. And look at all those orange boxes behind you.... :P

attachment.php

attachment.php

ms piggy yours looks fantastic on you! Such soft, pretty colors.

How are you storing yours? My SA said to fold and hang but I'm worried about stretching it out. Right now it's folded and lying flat in my drawer but it's hard to keep it unwrinkled.

These look REALLY pretty and easy to wear. I think..... I'm a scarf idiot, but have managed to use the shawls and plisses. Maybe I can add this MAXI pointu to the list?? :nuts:

these are sooo easy to wear, HM....they drape by themselves, just throw on and go! so sexy, they bounce, and they're also fine with raindrops...I think you'll love them so much! and the maxi pointu should be even more fun, with the longer tails....can't wait to get my hands on some.

Florasun : Thank you for posting my jersey here :flowers:

Ms Piggy : You are always perfect and this pointu is made for you :heart::heart:

Hermesmonkey : It's so easy to wear, you need to try one.

Katel : Thanks you :cloud9:

bagmad, balihai, Katel :flowers::flowers:

balihai am storing it like my other silks, folded in the drawer. It does wrinkle more easily, but seems to smoothen out when unfolded, so far.

whooo hoooo, got the rouge h soleil (cw 01) today! For being just a bunch of squiggly lines, it sure is pretty on (imo).

attachment.php

attachment.php

rouge h on the border, than orange, than rouge vif - very happy! :love:

Attachments

• DSC01633.JPG
    DSC01633.JPG
    68.6 KB · Views: 655
  • DSC01635.JPG
    DSC01635.JPG
    113.2 KB · Views: 664
a couple hasty mod shots to show how it hangs:

attachment.php

attachment.php

(eeeks! sorry about the big pic, and the flashes - still learning a new camera)

Attachments

• DSC01638.JPG
    DSC01638.JPG
    38 KB · Views: 649
  • soleil jersey mod1.jpg
    soleil jersey mod1.jpg
    22.7 KB · Views: 649