Scarves has anyone seen/heard about the Maxi Pointu jerseys?

Great pictures of the new pointus, thanks for posting! They are even more fantastic than I imagined, the larger size offers lots of options for tying.

I have the Couvertures colors as follows, in case it's useful. Waiting to see # 05 myself. ;)

01 - rose indien/rose buvard/fuchsia
02 - rouge/vert/bleu
03 - orange/jaune pale/fuchsia
04 - marine/vert/bleu
06 - vieux rose/ciel/violine
07 - terracotta/ciel/etoupe

^^05 - bronze, yellow, pink

Soleil

rouge h 01
khaki red white 02
navy white red 03
grey white green 04
blue white chestnut 05
caramel white taupe 06

here is the 90cm of Soleil:

attachment.php

I understand the maxi pointu will be a halfway slice of this pattern from point to point(u) :biggrin:

and I completely agree, Lyanna Stark - a GM jersey would be DIVINE.

Attachments

• soleil.jpg
    soleil.jpg
    53.2 KB · Views: 741
these pointus are stunning! I have also seen along with Ms. Piggy the Soleil print in Paris as well.

The Soleil is stunning and drapes beautifully. Perfect even for a guy!

Robee, you definitely NEED some (note the plural... :graucho:)

ita w/ soliel .. mayhaps some modeling pics dear^
almost pinged on a moussie poncho at the sale :O}

these pointus are stunning! I have also seen along with Ms. Piggy the Soleil print in Paris as well.

The Soleil is stunning and drapes beautifully. Perfect even for a guy!

Robee, you definitely NEED some (note the plural... :graucho:)

Greetings from Paris!!! These 2 jersey pointu are must-buys!!! The 05 colorway of Couvertures pointu is Mordore/Jaune/Rose. :graucho: Beautiful colorway. Will post mine when I get back home.

Thanks for posting the other gorgeous colorways! :love::love:

Great pictures of the new pointus, thanks for posting! They are even more fantastic than I imagined, the larger size offers lots of options for tying.

I have the Couvertures colors as follows, in case it's useful. Waiting to see # 05 myself. ;)

01 - rose indien/rose buvard/fuchsia
02 - rouge/vert/bleu
03 - orange/jaune pale/fuchsia
04 - marine/vert/bleu
06 - vieux rose/ciel/violine
07 - terracotta/ciel/etoupe

the Couvertures is the PERFECT design for this pointu and I LOVE the colours!

I should add, the one limitation I can think of when it comes to this shape is that you don't have as many options to wear it as a top. But, what I love about it is that it's less bulky than the square jersey scarf. It has the same fluid drape, but its edges look almost fluttery. I'll try to take a pic of what I mean.

Wow, we have a lot to look forward to! Can't wait to see your pictures miacillan and any of the other colorways, if anybody has them? Green and blue looks promising in the scarf booklet. Heck, just about everything looks promising in the scarf booklet....

SPECTACULAR, balihai88! Thanks so much for your beautiful mod shots - it's obvious you're uber-chic! :yes:

sooo excited they're starting to trickle into the US....can't wait to see if there are any blue-reds to be found :smile:

Thanks katel, if I could live in my pajamas and sweats I would, so I'm not very good at this dressing-to-look-presentable thing :biggrin: I hope you can get one of these soon!

OMG...these are gorgeous! I just got my first jersey and am in :heart: Can you wear as a top if you tie the ends around your back with the point down?

foxgal I think you could, but I'm rather flat chested so I haven't tried it - probably not as flattering on me as the drapey top look you can make with the square jerseys.

Balihai88,

Prettiest pictures of the day! I LOVE THIS POINTU! Shape, colors, and motif are beautiful, and you wear it so well. Thanks for sharing! (If I were you, I would never take this off!):smile:

Thank you Ladybaga, you are too kind! It really is so versatile and feels heavenly!

Here are better pics of the Couvertures et Tenues cw 06 - vieux rose/ciel/violine.

Attachments

• CouverturesPointu5.jpg
    CouverturesPointu5.jpg
    190.1 KB · Views: 705
  • CouverturesPointu6.jpg
    CouverturesPointu6.jpg
    188.1 KB · Views: 238
  • CouverturesPointu4.jpg
    CouverturesPointu4.jpg
    191.6 KB · Views: 747
  • CouverturesPointu3.jpg
    CouverturesPointu3.jpg
    191.9 KB · Views: 307
eeeeep!!!!

*slams laptop cover and runs from room*

^^05 - bronze, yellow, pink

Soleil

rouge h 01
khaki red white 02
navy white red 03
grey white green 04
blue white chestnut 05
caramel white taupe 06

here is the 90cm of Soleil:

attachment.php

I understand the maxi pointu will be a halfway slice of this pattern from point to point(u) :biggrin:

and I completely agree, Lyanna Stark - a GM jersey would be DIVINE.