Has anyone been to a Juicy Couture outlet?

Bicester Village near Oxford, UK has a Juicy outlet. I wasn't impressed with the prices - nothing amazing and barely any price reduction! Hated the whole shopping experience of that place, it's incredibly busy and crowded every single day and it's completely normal to be shoved or elbowed out the way.

However the Juicy store at the Premier Outlets in Orlando, FL was a much better experience - barely anyone during the week in off-season and a good selection with sensible reductions. Ideal for stocking up on winter clothing and accessories if you're not a local.

There arent any in Northern Cal... You would have to go to SoCal.

Here are some SOCAL Juicy Couture Outlet locations:
- Camarillo, CA (Los Angeles area)
- Carlsbad, CA (San Diego Area)
- Cabazon, CA (Palm Springs area)

Some other Juicy Couture Outlet locations for everyone else in the US:
- Aurora, IL (Chicago Area)
- Leesburg, VA (Washington D.C. area)
- Tulalip, WA (North of Seattle)
- Central Valley, NY (NYC area)
- Wrentham, MA (Boston area)

www.premiumoutlets.com

These are all apart of the Chelsea Premium Outlet family, I dont know about any other places. I have not been to one yet, I actually plan to make a trip to SOCAL this summer to get to check them out. I would assume that they would have some great deals. You can also check out Marshalls, Saks outlet, and TJ Max; saw some Juicy items there.
Very informative ty

Hello! I just thought I'd add that there are a few JC outlets in NorCal :yahoo: They just opened one up last year in an outlet mall in Livermore, and there is one in Gilroy and Vacaville (both Premium Outlet malls). Depending on where you are, it could be about a 20-45 minute drive from the Bay Area to reach one. Just thought I'd add that info in case it might be helpful to someone!

Been to a few of the juicy outlets. I think you're better off going to a Nordstrom Rack, as I have found that the prices there are the same or better than the outlets. There's not much of a discount at the outlets and they tend to be very crowded.

Went to the JC Outlet in Cabazon recently near Palm Springs, they had some purses marked 30-50% off, check out the premium outlet website for store events. They are doing a complete remodel of the outlet btw so parking sucks for the moment.

I recently went to an outlet in fl and it was small but had great deals, i even got $50 in free merchandise but my questn is...are the handbags the same as from an actually juicy store? I ask because on ebay ive seen pics where the purses say inside jc born in the usa, have hanging mirrors and sayings like hello. Mine just says jc and the lining is blue with crowns all over.

I recently went to an outlet in fl and it was small but had great deals, i even got $50 in free merchandise but my questn is...are the handbags the same as from an actually juicy store? I ask because on ebay ive seen pics where the purses say inside jc born in the usa, have hanging mirrors and sayings like hello. Mine just says jc and the lining is blue with crowns all over.

Some are the same. some are made for the outlets.
Also you may be seeing some of the older style bags on e bay.
There's been a wide variety of new style bags in the last couple of years without the cute sayings, mirrors, etc.

I went to a Juicy outlet in Vegas in January and there were deals EVERYWHERE. Practically everything was additional 50% off! Bags, tracksuits, jewelry, clothes.

I scored a charm bracelet for $10 and a mini purse for about $20 :yahoo: Yeah, I was doing a happy dance inside my head haha. Here's some pictures I attached of my mini purse (not sure what it's called) and my new silver charm bracelet with my previously owned gold bracelet for comparison. I need to get some charms now!

EDIT: found the purse here http://www.juicycouture.com/Beverly-Leopard-Mini-Mini-Daydreamer-Handbag/YHRU3777.html Who in the hell would buy this for $128?!

Attachments

• UGGaocX.jpg
    UGGaocX.jpg
    65.2 KB · Views: 134
  • D1EjBwn.jpg
    D1EjBwn.jpg
    54.3 KB · Views: 133
  • nB6YxMn.jpg
    nB6YxMn.jpg
    51.8 KB · Views: 132
  • ktii8rr.jpg
    ktii8rr.jpg
    40.1 KB · Views: 132
  • rIGP1E9.jpg
    rIGP1E9.jpg
    57.7 KB · Views: 133
  • HOFY9vT.jpg
    HOFY9vT.jpg
    52.5 KB · Views: 132
Last edited:
I went to a Juicy outlet in Vegas in January and there were deals EVERYWHERE. Practically everything was additional 50% off! Bags, tracksuits, jewelry, clothes.

I scored a charm bracelet for $10 and a mini purse for about $20 :yahoo: Yeah, I was doing a happy dance inside my head haha. Here's some pictures I attached of my mini purse (not sure what it's called) and my new silver charm bracelet with my previously owned gold bracelet for comparison. I need to get some charms now!

EDIT: found the purse here http://www.juicycouture.com/Beverly-Leopard-Mini-Mini-Daydreamer-Handbag/YHRU3777.html Who in the hell would buy this for $128?!
Cute bag! I love the bracelet. I like the big rings. You could probably put several charms on each ring.

Cute bag! I love the bracelet. I like the big rings. You could probably put several charms on each ring.

Thank you! The bag is very cute but the cross body strap is all wavy from the way they folded it inside the bag. Not sure how to fix that :sad: I'm going to wear it out today and hopefully it will straighten out.

I love the bracelet too! I want to get a couple of charms for it :smile:

I went to the Aurora, IL Juicy Outlet and the New Fashion Outlets of Chicago Outlet (which looks like an actual Juicy store in my opinon!)
I've got a sweater and key chain their for really good prices!
The sweater was originally $200 (It was the rhinestone front sweater in hot pink) was on sale for $45 then there was a deal going on the store so I got it for $7!! The keychain was originally $50 and I got it for $14. They also have a ton of bags, clothing, and jewelry pieces! I think my mom got her Juicy wallet for around $32