Has anyone been to a Juicy Couture outlet?

^ is this bed set your talking about ?
ive been wanting to get it but it was way to expensive
2uh73ut.jpg

No, it was the set with the scottie and hearts print. I purchased the twin sheet set (2 pillowcase, flat sheet, fitted sheet) and the matching Duvet. Both for under the retail price of one! :yahoo:

Attachments

• !B9OSElgCWk~$(KGrHqIOKpoEy+jC)3TqBM5J,61(qw~~_35.JPG
    !B9OSElgCWk~$(KGrHqIOKpoEy+jC)3TqBM5J,61(qw~~_35.JPG
    18.3 KB · Views: 747
juicy couture outlets in premium outlets have 20% entire store.

until april 24.

they have this

imgl-a.dena.ne.jp/exl1/cb/10/14156122/0/148632688_1.jpg

should be around $123 before tax after discount. didn't see the grey color in my store.

they had this too

image1.shopserve.jp/brandeuro.pk.shopserve.jp/pic-labo/1874-bk_1.jpg and a grey one, for a lil more.

Juicy is not a brand sold where I live but when I knew I was going to Florida, I started looking at brand that were available at the outlet malls. I fell in total love and got 3 tanks, a pair of jean shorts and a jean jumper. The prices were amazing, especially when you can see that something had retailed for over $200 and you were getting it for $40. I miss having good stores near by. I have to drive 8 HOURS to get to a Gap or A.E. let alone coach or juicy. *sigh*

Juicy Outlets in Premium Outlets have 30% OFF!! Since Sunday, entire store don't know how long.

Got some Daydreamer bags mad cheap for my girl!!

They even price adjusted the one that I purchased the week before when it was only 20%.

Hi all - I went to a Juicy Outlet yesterday and they had tons of charms! Just thought I would post a list for those of you that, like me, don't get to outlets very often :smile: They had:

- mouse in cheese
- mouse trap
- strawberry & creme
- Orange airplane
- 3D glasses
- climbing cat
- gold doggie
- daschund (sp?)
- statue of liberty
- pave apple
- laptop
- pink/silver shield
- pink tiara on pillow
- perfume bottle
- gold/silver "J" crown
- pink stone crown
- peacock
- toaster
- gold/silver keys
- broken heart duo (gold)
- gold juicy logo

Has anyone gone to the Juicy outlet in Citadel/Los Angeles (City of Commerce, CA). They opened it about 3 months ago and since it's only 20-30 mins away from where I live I'd like to check it out but IDK if the prices will be worth it. I can't find any reviews on it :sad:

Has anyone gone to the Juicy outlet in Citadel/Los Angeles (City of Commerce, CA). They opened it about 3 months ago and since it's only 20-30 mins away from where I live I'd like to check it out but IDK if the prices will be worth it. I can't find any reviews on it :sad:

Yes, I've been there, and it's a nice store. Try calling and asking about prices/sales on whatever you are interested in. Right now some items are 30% - 40% off sale prices. This includes some bags, velour & terry clothing, other clothing items, & some jewelry.

Im not sure because usually the Veri sign Secure is a link and in this website its only an image. Same with the Paypal logo too. But I could be wrong so lets see!