Hamilton Hotties' Clubhouse!!

Good Evening All, My first time taking my Pink, ostrich embossed, large Hamilton out for some air, and she is perfect! I've had her for a couple of months, but have enjoyed my tangerine Hamilton so much that I've been using it for a couple of week. Now the tangerine can take a break. I still have a couple of other Hamilton's that I've not used yet, I need to get them in to rotation.

LOVE LOVE LOVE this!! My 2 favorites, Ostrich and pink!

Good Evening All, My first time taking my Pink, ostrich embossed, large Hamilton out for some air, and she is perfect! I've had her for a couple of months, but have enjoyed my tangerine Hamilton so much that I've been using it for a couple of week. Now the tangerine can take a break. I still have a couple of other Hamilton's that I've not used yet, I need to get them in to rotation.

Beautiful!!!!!!! I just have, Black, Navy and monogram Hamiltons! I need to step outside the box and get a bright color!!

I'm so glad I found this thread because I LOVE MK Hamilton bags. My hubby got me the N/S Hamilton in the luggage color for Christmas and I've been hooked ever since. I recently got a great deal on this beauty from TJ Max. It is an embossed ostrich E/W tote in tangerine. I found the matching wallet on Ebay. I loved this particular bag so much that I ordered the turqouise color today.:hbeat:

Attachments

• IMG2467.jpg
    IMG2467.jpg
    437.7 KB · Views: 1,909
I bought (and returned) a purple Hamilton once. Still think about that bag. Sigh.

No Cute, After reading thatyou had a "purple Hamilton" I googled the MK purple handbag, that is one beautiful bag! Which one diid you have, and where did you find it? Iit appears that there are/were 2 different purple Hamilton's leather, one in the regular leather, kind of slouchie, soft and one with the Steffanio leather, which appear to have been sold at Saks, as well, one has gold hardware and one has silver. I've been trying to track one down, prertty much all day, with no luck :nogood:. I guess I'm going to have to add this to my MK wish list.

Attachments

• purple Hamilton.jpg
    purple Hamilton.jpg
    5.7 KB · Views: 1,767
  • 0457971737518R_300x400.jpg
    0457971737518R_300x400.jpg
    16.2 KB · Views: 1,771
No Cute, After reading thatyou had a "purple Hamilton" I googled the MK purple handbag, that is one beautiful bag! Which one diid you have, and where did you find it? Iit appears that there are/were 2 different purple Hamilton's leather, one in the regular leather, kind of slouchie, soft and one with the Steffanio leather, which appear to have been sold at Saks, as well, one has gold hardware and one has silver. I've been trying to track one down, prertty much all day, with no luck :nogood:. I guess I'm going to have to add this to my MK wish list.

It is such a gorgeous bag! I recall it was the pebbled leather and would slouch, which, in part, made me return. The other part that had me return was the reality of my checking account. I had no business buying a $400 purse at that time (or now).