Hamilton Hotties' Clubhouse!!

I like it more. I love the new lock. I can see the logo much more clear and I like how it hangs down lower. The best part for me is the outside pocket on the back that I hope will fit my cellphone so I don’t have to dig in my bag anymore. I haven’t purchased it yet and it will be my first Michael Kors bag. I have been researching bags the last week to find out which bag I should get and I think the Hamilton’s all of them are so lovely and have been drooling over everyone’s bags in this thread. With that said I think the Nouveau Hamilton is the one I will purchase as soon as I have the extra funds to do so.

Reactions: all7s
I cant believe how cheaply the Hamiltons are selling for on Ebay! 50-70??? its nuts and I just don't know what to do with mine....love them., but after a decade looking at this style, I think it now belongs behind me...….but to give them away for nothing? what did you all do with yours?

I cant believe how cheaply the Hamiltons are selling for on Ebay! 50-70??? its nuts and I just don't know what to do with mine....love them., but after a decade looking at this style, I think it now belongs behind me...….but to give them away for nothing? what did you all do with yours?

I'm having the same issue. I kept one Selma then decided to sell. It has been sitting on ebay for a while. I think I'll keep it until I find a family member to give it to... :smile:

I love the new Hamilton and just bought the large in the color Borolo (dark purple eggplant color). It was on super sale today (58% off + extra 10% off for KORSVIP members) on the MK website. I like the newer smaller lock that matches the color of the bag and how the straps hang down. I also like the outside back cell phone pocket and that there are no inner compartments. Can't wait for it to arrive!

I just recently purchased the MK Jessie Patchwork bag in the color barolo. But my barolo does not look eggplant or purple at all. It looks brown. I love the bag though. Maybe the color takes different on different leathers.

Attachments

• 30F9GI6L7L-2773_IS.jpeg
    30F9GI6L7L-2773_IS.jpeg
    12.9 KB · Views: 72
Reactions: Pimpernel