Hailey Club....Lets see them!!!

Here is a picture I just took outside in the bright sunlight without a flash of my Grass Julianne & my Lime Hailey:

picture.php

Thank you so much for posting this picture! Both bags are gorgeous! I love the grass, but I actually thought it was too bright for me (yes, yes, this statement coming from the person that has the bright raspberry patent Hailey and the bright magenta Sabrina!).

I really love the look of the lime Hailey. I think I'll have to make a little trip to the mall tomorrow since I've been waiting for this bag in this color. I've been trying to be good by staying away from the mall, but I just sold a bag that I didn't use so I have some extra funds. If I do end up getting her she will be my 4th Hailey!

^^^I know exactly what you are saying. I thought at first that the grass color was too bright for me, but when I saw other people carrying this color I couldn't take me eyes off their bags. I actually followed a lady around the grocery store so I could look at her Grass Julianne. So when I saw it at my outlet I snatched it right up. When I saw and purchased the Hailey, I was convinced it was exactly the same color as the grass, but it isn't quite as bright, but still very very pretty. If Coach makes a different style in the Lime color, I will probably get it too. I don't think I will ever get tired of this color, whether it's Lime or Grass. It makes me think of springtime.

After doing about a half hour of research this morning, I decided to get the purse to go! I actually ordered the trio of 3 sizes. I have bags that all sizes will work in. They come in fun colors, but the black is sold out, and the other colors are pretty bright, so I ordered in Tan - the possibility of color transfer from the bright ones worries me. I will take pics when I receive them!

Hello~

This is my very first post....:smile:

I am bursting at the seams with happiness, as I just got home from the outlet and scored a bag I have been coveting for a long time. The jade Hailey!!! It was the last one, and I got it for $166....oh happy day!!! :yahoo:

I am almost crying...is that wrong? LOL

Hello~

I am bursting at the seams with happiness, as I just got home from the outlet and scored a bag I have been coveting for a long time. The jade Hailey!!! It was the last one, and I got it for $166....oh happy day!!! :yahoo:

Congratulations on your new beautiful bag. Welcome to the forum.
It's not wrong to feel like crying when you score something so beautiful for such a great price. Enjoy.

:welcome2: and congrats on getting such a great bag at a fantastic price! If you're anything like me, you'll love the Hailey and the patent leather more and more with every use. Enjoy your new bag!

Hello~

Hello, I just bought my first Hailey, in Walnut. I knew from reading on this forum that she was going to be pretty soft and slouchy so I went ahead and ordered this from etsy.

http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=39553679

It fits perfectly inside and helps to keep the bag more structured. It also fits in my regular sized Zoe.
Hi, congrats on your new Hailey. I see you're in WI too. If you don't mind me asking, where did you find your Walnut Hailey? I recently got the Jade Hailey from the outlet in Johnson's Creek and have since been looking all around here for the Walnut one cuz I just love this purse so much! lol!

Hello~

Nope, feeling like crying isn't wrong at all! I've been there myself a few times. lol! Congrats and enjoy your new Jade Hailey, I've got one too and love her to pieces!!!!!!!!!! Coolest color ever!

Hello~

:welcome2: I can imagine how you feel! It's awesome to score a boutique bag and almost 1/2 price! I got my Jade Hailey about a week ago and LOVE her! Such a vibrant color, got tons of compliments. Congratulations and welcome to tPF!:biggrin:

Hello~

Lucky lady!!! Enjoy your gorgeous bag, the jade patent color is stunning!!!