Hailey Club....Lets see them!!!

I picked up my second Hailey last month and have been using her non-stop since getting her. I just adore this style. I don't remember seeing anyone post pics of the patent Hailey in raspberry, so here you all go.

DSC01877-1.jpg

It's definitely a bright magenta bag. It's very close to the magenta Sabrina. I now can't wait to see if they really do come out with a lime green Hailey in the spring. If they do, then that is going to be my next bag.

Here is my fairly new (a few weeks) Lime Hailey:
picture.php

If I remember right, SOMEBODY.. maybe shalomnurse? posted a picture of the lime Hailey next to a grass Julianne, for color comparison purposes. I believe the grass is a brighter, bolder, more "substantial" green than the lime. The lime is lighter, and has a slightly warm-brownish or goldish undertone to it. Some have really disliked it. Others have said it's closer to a pea-soup green, but I strongly disagree with that. However, color is in the eye of the beholder.

I think I would actually prefer the Hailey in grass instead of lime, but I LOVE LOVE LOVE my lime Hailey! I can't use her until my birthday, I promised DH. I don't think the lime "pops" quite as much as the grass, which is probably great for me, as I've NEVER owned a bag color other than black or brown! LOL!

Shalomnurse's picture looks, color-wise, exactly like my lime Hailey. Her pictures are what convinced me to get one!

If I remember right, SOMEBODY.. maybe shalomnurse? posted a picture of the lime Hailey next to a grass Julianne, for color comparison purposes. I believe the grass is a brighter, bolder, more "substantial" green than the lime. The lime is lighter, and has a slightly warm-brownish or goldish undertone to it. Some have really disliked it. Others have said it's closer to a pea-soup green, but I strongly disagree with that. However, color is in the eye of the beholder.

I think I would actually prefer the Hailey in grass instead of lime, but I LOVE LOVE LOVE my lime Hailey! I can't use her until my birthday, I promised DH. I don't think the lime "pops" quite as much as the grass, which is probably great for me, as I've NEVER owned a bag color other than black or brown! LOL!

Shalomnurse's picture looks, color-wise, exactly like my lime Hailey. Her pictures are what convinced me to get one!

Thanks for the helpful info. I ask because I own grass Julianne was curious about the comparison. This is good to know!

Of course, now that I look for it, I can't find a picture. Isn't that how it always works? Maybe I dreamed it, LOL. But at any rate - I stick by what I said :smile: I have seen the grass Julianne in person, and she is gorgeous. I wanted one REALLY bad, but decided to go for the lime Hailey instead, as it's a bit more subdued, and I wanted a smaller spring/summer bag, not a big one. I plan to make her my daily bag for spring/summer.

Got my Patent Jade Hailey at the Outlet yesterday! I'm not usually one to go for smaller bags, but I stuffed her and she still has PLENTY of room. And the strap is actually long enough (I'm 5-9) for me to wear crossbody style. Totally loving this bag! I want it in the mahogany and black as well. The raspberry and camel patents are gorgeous too!

Yes, that's what I love about Hailey! Her looks are deceiving - she can carry a lot more than my small Sabrina, without looking as huge as my Madison Carryall. Plus, her long strap is exactly the right length for cross-body, again unlike my Madison.

For those of you who use a Purseket or Chameleon with her, what size, and the structured or unstructured? I'm thinking small unstructured, but I wanted to see what others thought.

Awesome, thanks for the pic upload shalomnurse!!! I'm like the inverse of you, JeninND; I do like the lime Hailey, but I don't know if I can validate having a purse in such a similar color...even though it's a very different size and style, hmmmmmmm.

Yes, that's what I love about Hailey! Her looks are deceiving - she can carry a lot more than my small Sabrina, without looking as huge as my Madison Carryall. Plus, her long strap is exactly the right length for cross-body, again unlike my Madison.

For those of you who use a Purseket or Chameleon with her, what size, and the structured or unstructured? I'm thinking small unstructured, but I wanted to see what others thought.

Here is someone that used the Purse2Go (large size) http://forum.purseblog.com/coach/what-size-of-purse-organizer-for-527312.html

This is the one I am thinking about getting for my Jade Hailey :biggrin: