Had to share my excitement...

You guys are so sweet! Thanks for calling out to me. It's been an insane several months - I injured my knee with pending surgery, and have some severe case of bronchitis - before that I was out of the country and traveling on business. I haven't stepped foot into a mall since November (can you seriously believe that) and just came on the purse forum to check out what everyone's been up to. I must admit, though, that the inability to log onto TPF or to browse bags has definitely subdued my purchasing as well, which is a good thing, because I've gone on a big BV collecting craze since June 07 and wasn't able to stop. (Btw, my server was down which is why my color swatch images weren't working, but they should be back up by now).

I wanted to update you guys on the status of my large Veneta, however - they're still not finished with it. It was before August, I believe, that I put in the request, then Italy was "on holiday" the entire month of August, so they started in September. Even starting in September, it should be ready by now, but my SA tells me they still are working on it. :confused1: It doesn't help that the South Coast Plaza BV store has been under renovations and the SA's have been dispersed to help stores in other regions. I should give my SA a call again to check, now that this reminds me. I already put half of the fee down as a deposit - I wonder how long is too long before I can ask for it back (although they said it was non-refundable).

I miss you guys... and the days I was able to be online more!!! I noticed boxermom is still saving us from fakes on the Authenticate thread, you're an angel. I hope to be back soon! Just wanted to provide you all with an update. I promise to report in as soon as the long awaited SO large veneta arrives. Keep posting those great posts and fabulous photos. More action pics!!

Love,
Bunkie.

Oh my, bunkie, I think I wasn`t the only one seriously worrying about you, but I`m so glad you`re back and healthy again!

Take your time to read some of the posts here, there`s been some fantastic eye-candy update by all those wonderful ladies and fellas rouns here the past few months!

And I believe everything will work out fine with your SO!

Welcome back!

Thanks, C_24! Definitely I look forward to finding the time to sit down and log back on again and view everyone's little goodies. I can't say I'm "back" yet but I hope to be back very soon - hopefully within the next month once the craziness in my life subsides.

Oh Bunkie - so glad to hear you are okay (or at least the rest of you besides your knee)! Hope by the time you really get "back" here you'll have your SO - that is quite the marathon wait!

Bunkie, it's so good to see you again in our little forum! You were greatly missed but now you're back and I hope stronger and healthier than ever! I hope you will receive your SO soon and then you'll be the proud owner of such a unique bag: the gorgeous ferro Veneta!
Welcome back!

awww Bunkie!!! Lovely to see you again. We have seriously missed you (and your adorable bunny avator), sweetie.
Do take a very good care of yourself, we'll be always here (won't we?)!!

Bunkie, it's so good to hear from you! Hope all goes well with your knee surgery, and wishing for a quick recovery for you. My fingers are crossed for the swift arrival of your ferro veneta...we are all waiting with bated breath to see that beauty!

Yay, Bunkie's back! Sorry for your knee troubles and especially sorry for your long wait for the coveted Ferro Veneta! We're all so excited to have you back on the board and to see your new beauty when it arrives :yes:

Dear Bunkie, hope it all gets better from here and all is well re your health. Also hope that you manage to catch up re shopping asap in good health and spirit xxx