Had to share my excitement...

1. Hello all!
    I'm usually a bit more shy about posting about my recent purchases, but I am so excited that I ordered the large veneta in Ferro that I had to tell someone who cares!

My SA thinks it should be no problem and put the request into HQ yesterday.

She estimates 3 to 6 months being the wait time, gosh so long, but it will be so worth it....
  2. How awesome!
  3. Wow! That'll be worth the wait. We'll all be counting down here along with you, awaiting the droolworthy pics.
  4. :drool: Ferro plus Veneta, that`s a truly amazing combination. I so can`t wait to see pics!!!
  5. Congrats bunkie! That's a real amazing purchase! 3-6months' waiting to see the action pics is a big long for us though...;)
  6. thanks guys!! I'm so psyched!!
  7. Ferro Veneta sounds great... gonna be a long wait (but will be well worth it). Do post pics here once you get it ok? ;)

Oh Bunkie, I just love your bunny avatar!!
  8. Bunkie, that sounds AMAZING -- I love ferro and I love venetas! PLEASE post pics as soon as you get it!
  9. Congrats! That will be a stunner and well worth the wait (for YOU at least... for us, we want pics NOW! LOL!)
  10. :nuts:

What an amazing combination that's gonna be!!! Great choice, Bunkie! We'll def need an official countdown for this bag when the date gets a lil closer! :yahoo:
  11. Bunkie, I'm excited for you but gosh, it's such a long wait! Geez, I admire your patience, but it's gonna be worth it.
  12. That color is just amazing - I think it will be well worth the wait!! :tup: Congrats on your upcoming beauty!
  13. Love love love that combination!! I was looking for a veneta in ferro when I last went to BV, but decided against special ordering. I will wait with bated breath for pics of your beauty.
  14. congrats! can't wait to see the pics!
    anyone know if veneta bags come in old petra colour?
  15. Congrats, Bunkie! Can't wait to see the pics. It'll be worth the wait. :smile: