H Spring Cleaning .....

I'm wondering how you're packing your ribbons, MrsS :yes: I don't have that many, but I find that I'm already throwing ribbons all around. Do you throw them away? Keep them in a box? Re-use them for something else? :smile:

Perhaps the charm is still on the last bag you wore it with. Interesting idea for the twillies, but I LOVE those little rounds and can't bear to part with them!

I'm wondering how you're packing your ribbons, MrsS :yes: I don't have that many, but I find that I'm already throwing ribbons all around. Do you throw them away? Keep them in a box? Re-use them for something else? :smile:

pyrexia, I have a fetish. I find a pure and simple pleasure of twirling the ribbons around 2 fingers and place the loose rounds of ribbons into an orange box.

I just labelled it last night. :P

Attachments

• Ribbon Box.jpg
    Ribbon Box.jpg
    33.7 KB · Views: 50
  • Ribbon Box Inside.jpg
    Ribbon Box Inside.jpg
    92.1 KB · Views: 59
pyrexia, I have a fetish. I find a pure and simple pleasure of twirling the ribbons around 2 fingers and place the loose rounds of ribbons into an orange box.

I just labelled it last night. :P

Thanks for the pics, MrsS! I shall have to start organizing my stuff one of these days. Do you ever reuse your ribbons for other stuff? I gave BF a present tied with an H ribbon and he said "This is a sign that you have too many things from H" :roflmfao:

anal retentiveness makes me SO happy - it's like a drug for me. I'm neat to the point that my friends and family make fun of me...but it really does give me a high - even SEEING someone else's tidying efforts! Well done, Mrs S...looking good!

anal retentiveness makes me SO happy - it's like a drug for me. I'm neat to the point that my friends and family make fun of me...but it really does give me a high - even SEEING someone else's tidying efforts! Well done, Mrs S...looking good!

The labelling idea came from you, GF! :heart: See how long it took me to spring to action!

Thanks for the pics, MrsS! I shall have to start organizing my stuff one of these days. Do you ever reuse your ribbons for other stuff? I gave BF a present tied with an H ribbon and he said "This is a sign that you have too many things from H" :roflmfao:

No, pyrexia. They all land up inside this box. No recycling. I know princessfrog and also as mentioned by hermesgroupie, that they use the ribbon as their lanyard.