H Spring Cleaning .....

1. I decided to do some H spring cleaning today. Afterall it's been months, and I have been very disorganised with my things. Everytime I need something, I have to open up practically a few of my orange boxes before I locate what I want. And if I were in a hurry to leave the house, my closet would look like a tornado swept through it.

I labelled all my Birkins/Kellys' boxes. And am happy I got down to it.

Then, I did what I should have done eons ago. Organise my twillys as well. This is what I did. Put away all the little tubes, and lay my twilly collection in one scarf box.

I am not done yet ..... I need to sort out the small leather accessories next!

Twillys.jpg
  2. MrsS... when I first read the title of the thread, I was all ready to jump in and volunteer to be your karang guni woman! :roflmfao:

(For the benefit of the rest: karang guni is a local term for the person who collects old newspapers and recycles them; it is used as a slang to mean a person who collects someone else's junk)

3. So pretty! Ok, I now need Twillies!

4. i love your twillys :smile:

5. It's very satisfying sorting everything out isn't it. I had a little tidy up the other day and found two items with hardware tarnishing problems. They are in Paris now (I hope) getting fixed.

6. I have been doing spring cleaning of my dd's bedroom, closet. Kind of scary! Sounds like I need you to organize my closet.

7. *chants* more pics, more pics, more pics......

8. MrsS please come to my home and help me with my closet.

9. MrsS-love your twilly collection. More pics please!!

10. I am with pyrexia, I am next in line to be your karang guni woman.

11. Go MrsS! Love re-organizing. I just put away all my Plisses in one box and put away the annoying round ones they come in that were hogging up a lot of space in my dresser. Looking forward to seeing how your re-org you leather accessories!

12. Looks great, you can definitely get them faster than from those little boxes.

13. MrsS--More pics. :smile:
    You have a very gorgeous Twilly collection. :smile:

14. pyrexia and princessfrog--if there are any castoffs from mrss to be had, you'll have to battle me, and I'm bigger than the 2 of you put together!;)

15. asa :heart: *raise white flag* we all can learn to share ;)