H&M collaboration with Isabel Marant 11-14-2013

I'm still obsessed with this collection as well. I want the grey double breasted wool coat and the men's black yosemite :P However, I must admit I have not yet worn my red coated pants, as they are just so freakin uncomfortable! I bought them really tight, as the bigger size slipped right off my butt, but they are soooo tight that I just never bother. Oh, and I want the women's ruffle skirt to match with my blouse, regret not buying it when I had the chance on release day.

Surprisingly...I am still wearing almost all the pieces I got from the store except the silver mini skirt and the black lace dress (no event yet...).

Surprisingly...I am still wearing almost all the pieces I got from the store except the silver mini skirt and the black lace dress (no event yet...).

I think you'll definitely get lots of wear out of the dress eventually. I have a very similar dress, and it's great as a backup when nothing else feels right :smile:

I spent so much money on this collection, but I think all the pieces were so worth it. And I love how I could purchase children's items or men's, without looking like a 10 year old:P I loooove my jenny boots, they are so comfortable and looks great.

I did get two items I ordered correctly-kids and women's red sweatshirts. I looooove my red sweatshirt! I bought the gray day of launch and have been wearing it so much, and it's a bit oversized which is how I wanted it, so I am glad to have my red in a smaller size because it has more of a cute/sexy fit. By the way speaking of sweatshirts fit-I'm usually a size 0 or 2, and my gray sweatshirt is a 10. My red one is a size 6, and I cannot imagine it being any smaller, the fit at wrists is very very fitted. Size 2 and 4 I picture working for my 11 year old.
I do have an order that should be coming any day now for the women's black white silk dress in size 2, men's gray long sleeve in S, and metal necklace because I gifted mine as a teacher gift to one of my girls French teachers :smile: I figured she would love some IM :smile:

for the red sweatshirt are you walking about this one?

Attachments

• 0BB2B05C-AF67-43E0-95FC-A9BD25E7449D.png
    0BB2B05C-AF67-43E0-95FC-A9BD25E7449D.png
    2.8 MB · Views: 4
I got a small, which is lucky since I read it runs really big! Congrats on the skirt, I'm hoping it fits well, I got an 8 since I asked about a 6 and an 8 and they only had an 8, wishing I went with the 4 in the shirt though since it looks like it runs big, oh well!
i am thinking of getting this but am worried that the sleeves will be too long

i’m 5’2 and thinking of getting the size XS

....blast from the past, but just wanted to say my zip cardigans from this collection are still my go to cool weather items.
View attachment 4390012
View attachment 4390013
Such great buys and garner compliments to this day!
I love and want these!! Are they the men’s of boys’ version? How is the sizing like?

I’m 5’2 and will probably need the smallest size but still worried it will
be too big.

Do you wash or dry clean them? Have they stretched or shrunk etc?

My latest (and last!) acquisition from this collection, the kids' Yosemite cardigan. I normally avoid buying on eBay cuz I hate paying the huge markups, but I couldn't resist this time. I paid more than retail, but it was a relative steal, plus I had a 10% off coupon. It's a size 10-12Y, and it fits me just right with a T-shirt underneath (I'm a US 2, normally):
unfortunately I can’t see the photos.
Would you mind reposting?

I ended up selling/returning some of the things I got from this collection, and here is the final edition of my haul. I'm very happy with this, and I plan to keep and wear these items as long as they'll last.

Burgundy space-dye kids' "Smile" sweatshirt and silk fringe scarf:

The cardis (I got both the women's and kids' hooded cardi, plus the kids' cream Yosemite):

for the women’s red cardi did you get the size S or XS?

How has it been keeping up after washing etc