H&M collaboration with Isabel Marant 11-14-2013

Hi everyone!

Just need to ask a Q about the tie dye jeans. There's two versions of them, one with the chevrons and just plain one's which are stretchy on the sides

Just wondering why I can't find much info on why there is two?

Thanks

From what I remember, there were two versions: The tye dye/chevron version that were longer and you could roll up. See below attached picture. You can see the chevron up the right side of her leg,
Isabel-Marant-HM-11-Vogue-25Sept13_pr_b_426x639.jpg

Then there was the biker/cropped version with the stretchy darting on the sides, the patch at the knees and zippers at the seam, at the ankle. See larger version on the picture here: http://www.mywhitet.com/core/wp-content/uploads/2013/11/MS5_1428-2.jpg
See below:
MS5_1428-2.jpg

I don't remember the chevron ones from the launch. Can anyone else confirm this?
I just looked on eBay and saw a few of the tie dye jeans with the chevron pattern and found what looks like a stock picture from h&m that looks photoshopped to add the chevron.
I personally have a bad feeling about the chevron jeans tie dye jeans. I don't remember them in any of the look books. And up until your post I didn't know that there were 2 versions of the tie dye jeans. They maybe fakes since the moto stitching on the sides would make it expensive to reproduce. But adding a chevron strip on the side, a fake can be made cheaper.
View attachment 2604450

Hi, I don't think there a fake, as I have seen both versions on celebrities and blogs.

I just swear I never saw both for sale on the website?

I'm in the UK, so wondering was there different versions for that?

Plus, that version with the red bag? Is that the kids one? As looks blue/grey

I don't remember the chevron ones from the launch. Can anyone else confirm this?
I just looked on eBay and saw a few of the tie dye jeans with the chevron pattern and found what looks like a stock picture from h&m that looks photoshopped to add the chevron.
I personally have a bad feeling about the chevron jeans tie dye jeans. I don't remember them in any of the look books. And up until your post I didn't know that there were 2 versions of the tie dye jeans. They maybe fakes since the moto stitching on the sides would make it expensive to reproduce. But adding a chevron strip on the side, a fake can be made cheaper.
View attachment 2604450

Was the kids version blue/grey aswell? PLUS, what is the sizing like on the kids? I'm a euro 38 in the adult, would the kids 14+ fit me?

Last edited:
Was the kids version blue/grey aswell? PLUS, what is the sizing like on the kids? I'm a euro 38 in the adult, would the kids 14+ fit me?

I bought the kids version and the sizing was off. I'm usually a sz 4 in h&m jeans and sz 24-25 in other jeans. I've bought kids jeans before and sz 14 usually fits me fine. I bought a 14 plus and it was way bigger than any kids sz 14 or 16 I've bought before.
I think it might fit but the inseam is short, so it might only work if your petite. I'm 5'2 so the shorter inseam was better for me. But I ended up returning them because they were too big.

I bought the kids version and the sizing was off. I'm usually a sz 4 in h&m jeans and sz 24-25 in other jeans. I've bought kids jeans before and sz 14 usually fits me fine. I bought a 14 plus and it was way bigger than any kids sz 14 or 16 I've bought before.
I think it might fit but the inseam is short, so it might only work if your petite. I'm 5'2 so the shorter inseam was better for me. But I ended up returning them because they were too big.

Ah so should be ok on waist, I'm 5'5 so might get away with it.
I'm a adult euro 40 in the shoes and got the kids tie dye in a 39 and fits, so was pretty chuffed with that.

I'm still after a few things of the collection. Sadly the fringe boots are way overpriced at moment. So hoping to get them at a decent price soon.

I got the herringbone coat in a euro 32 for £40. I couldn't believe my luck on that! Best bargain ever

im so excited, snatched IM for HM black jacket NWT from flebay for 80 bucks! the tag was still there saying it was 150. Usually they pop the prices up to the sky there, most of same ones were over 200, guess i got lucky.

Your best bet is eBay. I see some going for retail price and sometimes you can actually get them for less. Definitely won't find it in store, unless by some strange fluke. About a month ago the leather pants were available on the website it was only one size in black and a couple sizes and white. I haven't seen them online for over a month now. There are still a few pairs of the boys jeans online, full price, but I haven't seen anything else for months.

Good luck, and if I see a size 12 I'll shoot you a PM.:smile:

I finally scored the kids Yosemite cardigan from eBay. I paid almost double the retail price, but I think it may be worth it, plus that's still a lot cheaper than I've seen since the launch date. It should be here by Thursday, so I'll post that along with the rest of my haul from this collection cuz I'm done hunting down anything else from this collection!

My latest (and last!) acquisition from this collection, the kids' Yosemite cardigan. I normally avoid buying on eBay cuz I hate paying the huge markups, but I couldn't resist this time. I paid more than retail, but it was a relative steal, plus I had a 10% off coupon. It's a size 10-12Y, and it fits me just right with a T-shirt underneath (I'm a US 2, normally):

I ended up selling/returning some of the things I got from this collection, and here is the final edition of my haul. I'm very happy with this, and I plan to keep and wear these items as long as they'll last.

Burgundy space-dye kids' "Smile" sweatshirt and silk fringe scarf:

The cardis (I got both the women's and kids' hooded cardi, plus the kids' cream Yosemite):

Reactions: ladysarah
I'm still on the hunt for the light grey coat I want it in a 32 :sad:

As from looking online it runs huge. I have the herringbone coat in a 32 and thats huge, but not so over-sized I looked swamped. Which I got for a mega bargain of £40 :graucho:

I want the one button cocoon jacket in a 32 too, but alas, I don't think I am not going to get them. The sizes never go on eBay. I might get away with a 34, but they hardly go on ever either.

Totally gutted :tdown:

Don't suppose anyone knows where else I could look other than eBay, tried Gumtree, and I can't use PoshMark because I'm in the UK.

Wow...can't belive this thread is still active. Glad to see I'm not the only one still obsessed with and wearing this collection.

It's kinda crazy that the Andrew slouch boot from this season is pretty much the H&M version without the fringe!

I'm still obsessed with this collection as well. I want the grey double breasted wool coat and the men's black yosemite :P However, I must admit I have not yet worn my red coated pants, as they are just so freakin uncomfortable! I bought them really tight, as the bigger size slipped right off my butt, but they are soooo tight that I just never bother. Oh, and I want the women's ruffle skirt to match with my blouse, regret not buying it when I had the chance on release day.