Gucci Princetown Mules (with and without fur) -does anyone have?

You guys. I am PARALYSED with indecision.

a7c71a59f589b31ccf85e2f101752fc4.jpg

Love the floral, but I think the classic black is just that - a classic! It will work with anything and look great for years. I love mine.

But if you can get 2+ pairs ..... [emoji48]

Reactions: KBT39
Love the floral, but I think the classic black is just that - a classic! It will work with anything and look great for years. I love mine.

But if you can get 2+ pairs ..... [emoji48]

This made me lol. Perfect.

I'd keep the plain black pair. I feel they have more staying power, they're classic and simple.

Get both! (but the rose ones are so stunning!)

I am contemplating getting the rose and then down the line when the black slingback version is available I'll get those as well. Although I just have doubts that they won't fit my wide feet :sad:
I bet you'll be fine! the leather should soften for you!

As much as I love the rose, I'd say get the black first because they are more classic and more wearable. The rose are memorable and it would be harder to wear them constantly.

Aargh. I have to say I think you all are right. I actually feel really pulled towards the black. They're just more me. I think they look classy and chic. The rose are just show-stopping in person though, guys, you have to see them if you get the chance. The colors are more muted (in a great, subtle way) than they appear in the photo and the embroidery is impeccable. They're breath-taking.

That being said, here's my new pickle: the black JUST fit my foot. I don't have overhang, but only by thismuch. So, when I ordered the rose (with them being easier to get) I thought I'd order them a half size up just to see how they would fit. Well, they fit like a freakin dream. So now I'm trying to talk myself into being smart enough to just return them (the black 38) and wait for them to restock (in the black 38.5) but it's sooooooo hard to let them go when I want to WEAR THEM SO BADLY and technically, they fit. AHHHH

Thanks for listening to my very first-world whining. ;)

Reactions: TXLVer
That being said, here's my new pickle: the black JUST fit my foot. I don't have overhang, but only by thismuch. So, when I ordered the rose (with them being easier to get) I thought I'd order them a half size up just to see how they would fit. Well, they fit like a freakin dream. So now I'm trying to talk myself into being smart enough to just return them (the black 38) and wait for them to restock (in the black 38.5) but it's sooooooo hard to let them go when I want to WEAR THEM SO BADLY and technically, they fit. AHHHH

What's the issue? Keep the rose, return the black 38, get the black 38.5 when it shows up. Problem solved. ;)

This made me lol. Perfect.

I bet you'll be fine! the leather should soften for you!

Aargh. I have to say I think you all are right. I actually feel really pulled towards the black. They're just more me. I think they look classy and chic. The rose are just show-stopping in person though, guys, you have to see them if you get the chance. The colors are more muted (in a great, subtle way) than they appear in the photo and the embroidery is impeccable. They're breath-taking.

Thanks for listening to my very first-world whining. ;)
Well...I say go with the flower....but I am biased since I just got them. Omg...I've never had such beautiful shoes.

Reactions: LibJames
image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg I am in love with these shoes!
I am a casual dresser, but I do love flowers. I smell every rose that I see, have flowers on my bedspread and I love pops of color since I wear jeans nearly every day.
I have very narrow feet and I was concerned they would fly off when I walk. So far only tried them on the carpet.
I do love the fur ones, but my Golden might want a taste:smile:)

View attachment 3447831 View attachment 3447830 View attachment 3447829 I am in love with these shoes!
I am a casual dresser, but I do love flowers. I smell every rose that I see, have flowers on my bedspread and I love pops of color since I wear jeans nearly every day.
I have very narrow feet and I was concerned they would fly off when I walk. So far only tried them on the carpet.
They are just so beautiful. And LOVE them with the jeans.

Reactions: chloebagfreak
View attachment 3447831 View attachment 3447830 View attachment 3447829 I am in love with these shoes!
They look great with your jeans!!