Gucci Princetown Mules (with and without fur) -does anyone have?

I'm a bit biased because I have the rose ones, they really are quite lovely and add a beautiful pop to any outfit!
As for sizing, I went up a half size and my feet are at the very back, but my SA told me that as the leather softens and stretches that my feet will slide forward a bit.

Thanks for the advice!!

Do you find yourself reaching for them a lot? I can't stop thinking about them and when I add to the mix what a basic dresser I am they make more sense. I always add my zing to outfits with accessories...

Thanks for the advice!!

Do you find yourself reaching for them a lot? I can't stop thinking about them and when I add to the mix what a basic dresser I am they make more sense. I always add my zing to outfits with accessories...
I've worn them almost every day since I got them, they're perfect to throw on with a t-shirt or a blouse and jeans

Hi friends! Looking for some advice:
Bought the slippers in black and I L O V E them. But I have two questions:

1) should I get the ones with the rose instead? I'm so torn on this. I love the black but am wondering if the pop of the rose would be mega-cool

2) I bought mine tts and they JUST fit. Like, my heel is one second from spilling over. They are comfortable and when I walk around they stay on great and I *think* they look fine, but am worried they'll look dumb to others! Can you lend me your advice? I did read that they don't stretch much. If they stretched at all I would def keep these, but if they don't... Hmmmm. Help! ***sorry for the ugly foot pic [emoji23]

View attachment 3441958View attachment 3441959View attachment 3441960 View attachment 3441961

I think they look amazing on you. Mine look similar, but I didn't size up because I was worried they would be too loose as I have narrow feet. I had the same dilemma, I absolutely love the rose! However I kept the plain black because they were so hard to find. If I get a second pair I will get the rose.

Reactions: LibJames
I think they look amazing on you. Mine look similar, but I didn't size up because I was worried they would be too loose as I have narrow feet. I had the same dilemma, I absolutely love the rose! However I kept the plain black because they were so hard to find. If I get a second pair I will get the rose.
I'm seriously considering doing the same! I can't believe how addicting they are. If the Mister finds out, he'll kill me. I just bought some beautiful velvet slippers from The Row and they were noooooot cheap.

ETA - thanks for the compliment!! :heart:

I'm seriously considering doing the same! I can't believe how addicting they are. If the Mister finds out, he'll kill me. I just bought some beautiful velvet slippers from The Row and they were noooooot cheap.

ETA - thanks for the compliment!! :heart:

I know... Took my BF 5 days to notice my new Princetowns and then he was super annoyed because he knew how much they cost! Not sure how I would hide the roses from him... [emoji13]

Mine have softened up and seem to be a lot more comfy. I knew it was just a matter of time. I have been wearing them nonstop.

I know... Took my BF 5 days to notice my new Princetowns and then he was super annoyed because he knew how much they cost! Not sure how I would hide the roses from him... [emoji13]

Mine have softened up and seem to be a lot more comfy. I knew it was just a matter of time. I have been wearing them nonstop.
Haaaa! So true about the roses, the cat would so be out of the bag!

Just got a pair of the Princetown mules in black. My first pair of Gucci shoes. I love them but when I wear them they are a bit loud when I walk. Does this happen for others? I feel like they make a clunk-ing sound. They are comfy but they'll take some getting used to. I've worn my Birkenstocks all summer.

Also, I've read others here who get theirs re-soled. What is the purpose of that?