Gucci Princetown Mules (with and without fur) -does anyone have?

No, my feet don't reach the ends of the shoe. It's pretty weird. The pain seems to come right when I start walking and seems to improve after I walk for a while (or else my feet are too numb to feel pain anymore, haha). Kind of disappointing but I hope it improves.
Oh dear, I wonder if the front of the shoe is too shallow, for lack of a better description, so your toe is being pressed against the top. That's happened to me in hidden wedge sneakers where the insole is too thick and squeezes my big toes, but in that case I replaced the insoles with a thinner, non-wedge one. Maybe take them back to the cobbler and see if they can suggest something.

No, my feet don't reach the ends of the shoe. It's pretty weird. The pain seems to come right when I start walking and seems to improve after I walk for a while (or else my feet are too numb to feel pain anymore, haha). Kind of disappointing but I hope it improves.

I don't think so, there seems to be space for me to even bend my toe. It's so weird, I don't really get it.

Would love to see more styling ideas. Trying to justify this pair. [emoji5]
I'll try and put together some outfits and get someone to shoot them for me :smile: In the meantime, I've found some good inspiration from searching Gucci Princetown on Pinterest! Lots of beautiful looks there
Sorry for the double post, my internet has been a bit wonky this morning :sad:

I'll try and put together some outfits and get someone to shoot them for me :smile: In the meantime, I've found some good inspiration from searching Gucci Princetown on Pinterest! Lots of beautiful looks there
Sorry for the double post, my internet has been a bit wonky this morning :sad:

Yes I blame Pinterest and Instagram for my initial obsession for these shoes.

I don't think so, there seems to be space for me to even bend my toe. It's so weird, I don't really get it.

Maybe the shoes are too big and you're feet aren't relaxed because they're trying to keep a grip on your mules. Either that or a crease on your shoes (from wearing it) is hitting the top of your big toe and causing a blister.

Thank you, lovely!

Omg I would love to do that!

Good question! I guess you could post it in either one. Or even in Gucci, haha!!!

I am really challenged how to style mine, so I'd love this thread. Right now, it is pretty much boyfriend jeans only.....

I posted a few pics of how I styled my Garden Princetown's a few pages back! I love them and wear with so many different outfits! But I love the idea of S thread for that! Do it on the Gucci page!

I started the thread! Here it is: http://forum.purseblog.com/threads/how-do-you-style-your-gucci-princetown.949907/

Maybe the shoes are too big and you're feet aren't relaxed because they're trying to keep a grip on your mules. Either that or a crease on your shoes (from wearing it) is hitting the top of your big toe and causing a blister.

Weirdly it's when I relax my foot that it starts to hurt. I still have no idea why they hurt. I just hope they stretch out.

Hi friends! Looking for some advice:
Bought the slippers in black and I L O V E them. But I have two questions:

1) should I get the ones with the rose instead? I'm so torn on this. I love the black but am wondering if the pop of the rose would be mega-cool

2) I bought mine tts and they JUST fit. Like, my heel is one second from spilling over. They are comfortable and when I walk around they stay on great and I *think* they look fine, but am worried they'll look dumb to others! Can you lend me your advice? I did read that they don't stretch much. If they stretched at all I would def keep these, but if they don't... Hmmmm. Help! ***sorry for the ugly foot pic [emoji23]

IMG_1471445124.396121.jpgIMG_1471445133.960550.jpgIMG_1471445156.162669.jpg IMG_1471445168.179856.jpg

1) should I get the ones with the rose instead? I'm so torn on this. I love the black but am wondering if the pop of the rose would be mega-cool

2) I bought mine tts and they JUST fit. Like, my heel is one second from spilling over. They are comfortable and when I walk around they stay on great and I *think* they look fine, but am worried they'll look dumb to others! Can you lend me your advice? I did read that they don't stretch much. If they stretched at all I would def keep these, but if they don't... Hmmmm. Help! ***sorry for the ugly foot pic [emoji23]

View attachment 3441958View attachment 3441959View attachment 3441960 View attachment 3441961
They look fine to me, but it really depends on what you think. I don't like my feet to be at the very back so I sized up, but it is really just personal preference.

View attachment 3441958View attachment 3441959View attachment 3441960 View attachment 3441961
I'm a bit biased because I have the rose ones, they really are quite lovely and add a beautiful pop to any outfit!
As for sizing, I went up a half size and my feet are at the very back, but my SA told me that as the leather softens and stretches that my feet will slide forward a bit.