Greige Claire Voie Saint Louis and Poitiers

If anyone is considering distance sale~
Please be aware they just updated their policies.
Instead of tax, it is a 'premium' of ~8.5% (unsure if this is based on local tax? or a set %)
AND the real doozy here is the $60 ground shipping.

Poitiers -- $1500
Saint Louis PM -- $2100
Saint Louis GM -- $2390
Yesssss - killed me on my limited edition camo purchase… an extra $290. Ahhhhh.

Does anyone know until when they will continue to sell this special edition in store? Will be in Paris in September so wondering if I should hold off until then?
If you’re really intent on securing one and can find it in the US, I’d take it. There aren’t any in Paris right now and with the amount of tourists shopping Goyard Paris this Summer, it would be like winning the lottery if you were to find one in Sept. I’ll report back if I see any. I have a GM in the khaki and would love a PM as well.

Does anyone know until when they will continue to sell this special edition in store? Will be in Paris in September so wondering if I should hold off until then?
If you are able to get a hold of one in the US, absolutely get it. I noticed that Paris stores don't offer limited edition pieces to tourists since they have to serve their local clients/VIPs as well. Sep/Oct are one of the busiest times in Paris for the fashion biz/industry so not really a good time to shop for rarer goods.

Even generic pieces like st. louis or artois are not readily available in Paris in all sizes and colors.