Greige Claire Voie Saint Louis and Poitiers

Hi @hal09. Just curious, was the premium listed as such or something else? I paid $2,100 for the PM size in Claire Voie and a $240 "shipping and handling charge" on top of that. I don't think I would have felt so bad about the extra charge if they had just called it a sales tax. :smile:
The premium is now incorporated into the “shipping and handling charge.”

Reactions: Prettyinpnknwht
Thank you @lily2019. I do love the bag so I guess I just need to get over it!:biggrin:

The invoice had that extra charge as a 'premium' and the shipping was itemized separately.

The funny bit was that when it was all said and done and charged, the final price charged on the card was not what that signed invoice had said. I presume maybe some state tax kicked in in the end since despite this being a DS, there is a boutique in my state? It wasn't too much of a difference so I just let it be.

I'm gathering from all the discussions others have weighed in on this topic that the only thing for certain is that there is a change of some sort to how they are categorizing charges and such. Maybe it helps shift some things internally as a business. And probably a signal towards their re-tightening on distance sales in general. Opening such an option more liberally probably was a finite thing to help them respond to the pandemic accordingly.

Glad you got your SL PM!:yahoo:

The invoice had that extra charge as a 'premium' and the shipping was itemized separately.

The funny bit was that when it was all said and done and charged, the final price charged on the card was not what that signed invoice had said. I presume maybe some state tax kicked in in the end since despite this being a DS, there is a boutique in my state? It wasn't too much of a difference so I just let it be.

I'm gathering from all the discussions others have weighed in on this topic that the only thing for certain is that there is a change of some sort to how they are categorizing charges and such. Maybe it helps shift some things internally as a business. And probably a signal towards their re-tightening on distance sales in general. Opening such an option more liberally probably was a finite thing to help them respond to the pandemic accordingly.

Glad you got your SL PM!:yahoo:
I was informed the premium charge is based on the price of item. So although they are not saying it is a tax it does seem to come out pretty close to that based on the percentage they use. But since they are not stating it is sales tax then they don't have to report it as such.

I was informed the premium charge is based on the price of item. So although they are not saying it is a tax it does seem to come out pretty close to that based on the percentage they use. But since they are not stating it is sales tax then they don't have to report it as such.
So a little extra chedda in Goyard’s purse whenever they can help it lol

Curious about stock as well - tried calling the number listed for the NYC Goyard store only to be told it's Concierge and they do not have stock info. The only way to find out if there's still bags left is to visit the store, which I will not be doing given the air quality issues we currently have.

My husband went last week (second time he waited in line) and there were none left. They told him maybe in July. I may just wait for one to pop up secondhand. We don’t live in the city and it’s time consuming to keep going and checking in person since we can’t contact the store properly.

I believe the July release will be the “lettres camouflage” St. Louis, similar to the Saigon released earlier this year.
Yes that’s what I was told as well. I much prefer this greige collection. Sadly all are completely gone, with no more inventory expected. i purchased a GM but was really hoping for a PM as well.

Were all six in stock blue or do you know if they had any other colors? Thanks
They had six of the blue ones. Sorry, didn't ask about the other colors. When I went last week, they let me place an order for the blue one since they didn't have any in stock at the store (the one I picked up yesterday). They did tell me they are almost completely out.

I believe they offered GM and PM, at least in the blue!

Reactions: a_b_c