Great cheap bags...

djgirl, I think Etsy is like ebay but the difference is that the items on Etsy are all handmade with pride :smile: I live in Singapore, and have had the pleasure of buying several small items from Etsyians in the US over the past three months. Delightful transactions so far ... If you like jewelry and don't wish to pay through the nose for it, please check out etsy, and this thread which I started and hogged :smile:

http://forum.purseblog.com/the-jewelry-box/jewelry-shops-on-etsy-53993.html

passerby...here is another very high ticket item at 40 dollars...
Etsy :: Handmade Clutch
Row...think all black tunic and leggings or black sweater and skirt, thick fuschia belt either up high and tight or worn loose. Also, not sure I wouldn't pull the ring off this and replace it with a chucky gold pin, or even wrap up a piece tightly like a rope with gold roping. Either way, not totally sold on the ring it has. I would probably doctor this, but I love the bright colors.

djgirl, I think Etsy is like ebay but the difference is that the items on Etsy are all handmade with pride :smile: I live in Singapore, and have had the pleasure of buying several small items from Etsyians in the US over the past three months. Delightful transactions so far ... If you like jewelry and don't wish to pay through the nose for it, please check out etsy, and this thread which I started and hogged :smile:

http://forum.purseblog.com/the-jewelry-box/jewelry-shops-on-etsy-53993.html

Ahhh...thanks passerby...I was beginning to wonder how I could be so "in the dark!"

passerby...here is another very high ticket item at 40 dollars...
Etsy :: Handmade Clutch
Row...think all black tunic and leggings or black sweater and skirt, thick fuschia belt either up high and tight or worn loose. Also, not sure I wouldn't pull the ring off this and replace it with a chucky gold pin, or even wrap up a piece tightly like a rope with gold roping. Either way, not totally sold on the ring it has. I would probably doctor this, but I love the bright colors.

The colours are lovely but I'm not going to cough up $40 for a clutch - that's beyond my budget :smile:

Crap...I just HAD to post this. I love it. I know it is over 50 bucks, but THIS would be worth it to wear with jeans. I mean, you REALLY could carry this with a lot of things as far as casual goes. It is pretty darn cute!
Etsy :: Black Cowboy Boot Handbag
Do want to add that I do NOT care for the one that is a whole boot. I could do that. They just put a string on a boot. Can you imagine the pain in the butt it would be to dig your stuff out of the toe???And maybe it is just my pc, but this looks like chocolate suede, not black. I like the idea of this bag in brown WAY better. A little softer of a look.

I think this is a little young for me...maybe not. I see this with pink heels, jeans, beige sweater or pink sweater, or a pink or black oxford shirt. Either way, it is a CUTE clutch and I love the heart quilting.
Betseyville Handbags Be Mine Betsey Frame (White) - Clutch
And this would be adorable at the beach, in the summer, in the winter...wow, I can really see this one with a TON of outfits. I might have to grab one of these for the heck of it!
Rip Curl Palm Sunset Wristlet (Dark Brown) - Clutch
I lived on the beach for awhile and am still drawn to surfer clothes.
Since I am on a clutch kick...here is another one I love for the practicality of it!
Rampage Handbags Sedona Clutch (Black) - Clutch

OOOOOhhh...that one on the bottom is COOL! I like it a lot! And you are totally welcome. Anyone could have started it, I just saw a need for it by all the people mentioning that they felt "out of place". This is the purse forum, not the "more than 500 dollar purse forum". Not everyone has a budget for their bags. My budget is considerably less than it used to be. I still want the expensive bags, but am trying to ban myself from bags over a few hundred totally until I have my debt paid and gone. In the meantime, a girl's still gotta shop!!!:nuts:

^^ OH! I love the skeleton key wallet! That's sooo cute!

And the boot bag! Not me but what a clever idea! I agree that just the boot top works, not the whole boot! I also think that white ruffle clutch from Newport News is adorable!

Gap has this on sale for $49.99. Pic from Gap.com
It's cotton & leather.

Attachments

• gap tote.jpg
    gap tote.jpg
    15 KB · Views: 99
Ohmygosh! I crawled out of bed to call the doctor and beg for medicine for...whatever I have. Stopped by here first. Now I can't remember my symptoms, lol. dj...We do have the same taste. I'm wild about that Skeleton key wallet from Etsy too (I can now GET the Etsy site, and passerby, there are some winners on there. Thank you!!) and the Rampage Sedona clutch bag is soo stylish. So I'm getting them both...not necessarily to use together, because though I like to do the black/brown thing together in dressing, it needs to be a lighter brown, or cognac - with black. (for me)

I've been wanting a fushia bag, but I'd also take the black buckle off and replace it, but maybe with a more modern, slightly rectangular buckle in black. I love the spectator look, but with a "pop of color," as they say. And yes, I can picture your outfit you put together perfectly! :yes:

Okay, the symptoms are coming back to me. My eyeballs hurt. (I know...yuck!) Plus, I'm dizzy and foggy. Do you suppose this is the beginning of flu? Now I can't think and I have to order the skeleton key wallet and Rampage clutch and my eyes hurt so bad that I can barely see the page. ~whine~

This is too much fun, though, so I'll check in with you all later. :smile:

:crybaby: I'm so sorry you don't feel well, RO. I hope you get something to help! In the mean time, think handbags. It's a nice distraction! Drink some hot tea and take good care of yourself!

Of course, there's always the Jay McCarroll tote. I love me some Jay.

00001570-647557.jpg

does old navy count?
i just bought a mustard color bag there that is on the new arrivals section of the website..( i can't seem to copy and paste it and can't actually go into the bag itself either)
it was 14.61 and it's really really adorable and doesn't look cheapy!

I'm usually a bit of a bag snob, but I'm really liking this little J. Crew bag, especially in this color. Its on sale for 39.99 plus an extra 30% off!

Attachments

• 80455_RD6137.jpg
    80455_RD6137.jpg
    57.3 KB · Views: 158