Grand Hôtel Trunk Bag

Are you interested in this trunk bag? I haven't see it in person, but I have tried on its little sister - the Alto hatbox trunk bag.
It looks cute but not much space, and it's a very hard box, just like carrying a hard card box around.

Are you interested in this trunk bag? I haven't see it in person, but I have tried on its little sister - the Alto hatbox trunk bag.
It looks cute but not much space, and it's a very hard box, just like carrying a hard card box around.
Yes, I’m trying to find a sales person to get more pics. My old contact left. I love the Alto hatbox but it’s not my style.

Reactions: L.Vuitton.Freak
I’m sorry, but I don’t see this new Grand Hôtel Trunk Bag as practical or stylish. If you are interested in a hard-case style, I would recommend the Minaudière with its removable Y-shaped shoulder strap:

View attachment 5274991
I tried this back when it launched but found removing it from the harness was not very user friendly or secure:sad: Craftsmanship was beautiful, I think it works better as an evening clutch.

Yes, I’m trying to find a sales person to get more pics. My old contact left. I love the Alto hatbox but it’s not my style.

I am actually really interested in this bag too, as well as how much it costs.... please do let me know when you get more images of the bag, as well as pricing.... I like the fact that you can attach the strap a la Hermes Kelly, instead of the Minaudière style... Like you, I found the aesthetics of the Minaudière super cute, but highly impractical.... Between this and the Petite Malle from LV, I would go for the LV simply because it would be easy to access the few things I have inside it whilst its being worn.

I am actually really interested in this bag too, as well as how much it costs.... please do let me know when you get more images of the bag, as well as pricing.... I like the fact that you can attach the strap a la Hermes Kelly, instead of the Minaudière style... Like you, I found the aesthetics of the Minaudière super cute, but highly impractical.... Between this and the Petite Malle from LV, I would go for the LV simply because it would be easy to access the few things I have inside it whilst its being worn.
Black $4400 and limited colors $5330 USD! I found that price very reasonable. Pre-launched in NY (and LA store I was told), with official launch in Feb. Not sure how accurate that info is.

I tried to request more pics but apparently their policy is “absolutely no boutique photos”..:rolleyes: also tried ordering the black/black and grey but had a poor experience so it didn’t work out. Will likely wait for the Feb launch to order from a different store.

Black $4400 and limited colors $5330 USD! I found that price very reasonable. Pre-launched in NY (and LA store I was told), with official launch in Feb. Not sure how accurate that info is.

I tried to request more pics but apparently their policy is “absolutely no boutique photos”..:rolleyes: also tried ordering the black/black and grey but had a poor experience so it didn’t work out. Will likely wait for the Feb launch to order from a different store.

Oh that is actually very reasonable - considering the size of the bag - seems like a steal in comparison to say the Petite Malle! I am over in Australia so I know it will be an ordeal and a half to acquire it and get it in my hands.... please do keep me updated when you purchase the bag!